In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
2014MallCrawler

I cant say enough about CheapestGMparts

I was totally skeptical using www.CheapestGMparts.com but I am totally glad I used them. Not only did I buy my new kicker setup almost $100 cheaper than anyone else. They follow through incredibly! They're really doing great things. They are a GMC dealership in Ohio if you do some digging and they're top notch. Just wanted to pass this along to everyone!

GMC/Chevy accessories and parts... Check them out. The site is brand new so you may just have to type in the part number and then order and confirm with their team.

#FoundANewFav

Mods and Admins, I do not work for or have any interest in CheapestGmParts.com. I work for a dealership in Oklahoma and my dealer cant even sell me parts that cheap.

I find their shipping cost is very high. I was looking at a part that cost $5.70 (13500936 - very small part and could go through normal mailing at regular stamp price), CheapestGMParts.com would sell it for $3.86 but the shipping was $13.91 bring the total to $17.77. CT dealers even if they charge me the full price at $5.70 plus CT tax would comes to only $6.06. Their shipping cost cuts into the savings. Maybe on higher price items there is some savings but I could do better at local Chevy dealers with their discounts. If you buy the item at a Chevy garage and have them do the labor - Chevy will warranty the item for three years or 36,000 miles.

I bought an $700 part and shipping was $13.00

Im getting the warranty anyway because I am a GM dealership employee and its GM parts lol.

Also did you call them or just go through the site? If you call on things like that it can vary dramatically. Thats what I did with my body side mouldings and door handles.

No problem with the post, however I am moving it to the vendor/product rating section

• Like 1

I find their shipping cost is very high. I was looking at a part that cost $5.70 (13500936 - very small part and could go through normal mailing at regular stamp price), CheapestGMParts.com would sell it for $3.86 but the shipping was $13.91 bring the total to $17.77. CT dealers even if they charge me the full price at $5.70 plus CT tax would comes to only $6.06. Their shipping cost cuts into the savings. Maybe on higher price items there is some savings but I could do better at local Chevy dealers with their discounts. If you buy the item at a Chevy garage and have them do the labor - Chevy will warranty the item for three years or 36,000 miles.

This is how most of the parts sites get you. They have an impossibly low list price but expensive shipping to make up for it. Nothing new there. When I was shopping for my tow mirrors one site had a good part price but like $60-$70 shipping.

• Like 1

#OhNoHeDidnt

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1

We appreciate the post! As far as shipping goes, we are having some issues with the shipping program. We are working to fix this issue right now. If you have any questions or issues please call us. We are all about customer service. Thanks!

* We are new to the site & not trying to advertise unlawfully. I have contacted the administrator of the site in hopes that we can in the future. If any Mods can point me in the right direction...

Edited by CheapestGMParts

Haha literally laughed out loud at the hashtag comment. I seem to have some pretty good luck with GM Parts Online, but will have to check these guys out. The more resources the better!

I'm going to guess this site has changed since 2014.

Don't shop here!!

Ordered my part, listed as in stock, from their website and paid extra for expedited 2 day shipping only to find out the next day that the part was out of stock and would have to be ordered. 4 days later, was notified that the part was in and was being shipped. The NEXT DAY (Tuesday), got notification of shipping with an estimated delivery of FRIDAY.

My ordered part with expedited shipping took almost 2 weeks to arrive.

I emailed customer service and was told that even though I paid my money to cheapestgmparts.com for this expedited shipping, it wasn't their fault that the shipping was slow and that they wouldn't do anything about it. Subsequent emails were IGNORED.

On top of it all, the part was defective, didn't work at all and when I asked about a return, I was told that it would not be possible as I did not provide a VIN number at the time that I ordered.

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service and DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!

Edited by aura5195

Can I please have an Admin PM me. Have a quick question.

Thanks

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk