Greetings from the NorthEast

Hey there all fellow GM owners. I'm not much of a blogger, nor a tweeter but I do occasionally find the internet helpful.

I have been a GM owner since I received the privilege of driving. The first car I could afford was a 78 Chevy Chevette (or S#!T-vette, as I called it) I graduated to and Olds Cutlass Ciera in 92 when I went into the military. My love of GM trucks came in 94 when I bought a abused 79 Chevy Blazer. That's when I knew there was somethin' about a truck. I've owned Blazers ever since until 2013. After my last Blazer (a `98) finally passed away at 259K, I purchased a 2002 GMC Sonoma Crew Cab. It was another abused soul. I've spent the last year undoing all of the harm a 20 year old put her through and slowly I am coming down to the final fixes.

I have run into some puzzles, which is why I am here on the forum.

As far as other things in my life that are not GM, I am an graphic artist. I am handy with most everything except marriage.(I am divorced, twice now) I have a 17 year old daughter who is an awesome animal lover and enjoys NACSAR with her ol' Dad. I have found love again via my high school sweetheart. 29 years later, who'da thunk it?

That's it for me... Now to my tech question which I, hopefully, will post in the right spot..

Archived