order tracker

I just ordered a GMC 3500HD Denali last week and can't even get the GM connect order tracking site to work. Says it is offline. What site/link are you using?

I go into chevy.com then click where it says owner on the top banner then scroll down to order tracker . i went in and got the link http://www.chevrolet.com/order-tracking.html

but all it says is it's qued for production i was told the week of the 10th and the work day must be over it's friday and still no change . if any body that i sent my order # did you see it go by this week ? a tall order i know when they make how many thousands of trucks

I just realized, chevy and GMC have separate order tracking sites. The gmc one doesnt work. I am getting updates via thee GMC website chat function but sort of a pain.

For a Chevy 2500HD I ordered, the tracking system never worked. I finally did the chat/support link and asked about it and was told they knew it was down. The dealer can call a number for status. For my truck, it actually showed up on the dealer web site as "in transit" when it shipped.

For a Chevy 2500HD I ordered, the tracking system never worked. I finally did the chat/support link and asked about it and was told they knew it was down. The dealer can call a number for status. For my truck, it actually showed up on the dealer web site as "in transit" when it shipped.

I tried the chat they said a tpw of the 17th and my dealer said the 10th i asked if they knew where it was comming from but that part of info will happen monday when they open.

Pm the GM rep on here , Jennifer is great, get weekly updates automaticly, info usually up to date up until it leaves rail yard. Then you dealer will have better info. Just ordered my 2015 3500 chasis for hooklift saturday. Ordered a 1500 in the spring and the updates were helpful

Pm the GM rep on here , Jennifer is great, get weekly updates automaticly, info usually up to date up until it leaves rail yard. Then you dealer will have better info. Just ordered my 2015 3500 chasis for hooklift saturday. Ordered a 1500 in the spring and the updates were helpful

Can you link me to her ?

Hey cat320 and everyone,

As bruklnboy has mentioned, we can provide order status updates. Just send us a PM with your order number and we'll be able to check for you. Also, feel free to reach out with any questions. We're happy to assist!

Sincerely,

Eddie A.

GM Customer Care

Thanks i sent you a pm with the order number .

• 2 weeks later...

The tracking system is a total joke, your dealer has all the updated codes as does GM, you can call either one and get the answer but using the tracking system will get you know where.

My truck still showed in transit 3 days after I took it home.

Archived