HAVC Problem!! (2014 Chevy Silverado)

Well the A/C starting working like normal but it only last about a week, so the other day I was I town when it stopped working and I stopped by the dealership to see if they could just check it out, they did and said that my compressor isn't working.. So I am taking it back to the dealer ship in Friday.. Hopefully it's an easy fix and that's all that is wrong with it .

What was the fix?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well got the AC hose fixed about two weeks ago, and it worked great after that, but it was also cold then too.. Well today it's about 70out and the AC is back to not blowing any cold air.. So back to the dealer I go on wed to get it checked out again. This time I am taking it to the dealer I bought the truck from. Hopefully they can it get it fixed this time..

Well got the AC hose fixed about two weeks ago, and it worked great after that, but it was also cold then too.. Well today it's about 70out and the AC is back to not blowing any cold air.. So back to the dealer I go on wed to get it checked out again. This time I am taking it to the dealer I bought the truck from. Hopefully they can it get it fixed this time..

Could be that it's too much air in the system or they didn't put the freon (I know it's not feon anymore but I still call it that lol). My old 98 had really good cold A/C when I first got it in '04 but about 4 or so years later I had to change the compressor and from then on to when I got rid of it in '14 I just couldn't get it right. I think I didn't add the freon right or something. Some of the times I did it, it would be cold for the first few days and then go back to how it was before. Maybe it was even a leak that I never found.

Archived