Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

Looks great! I just purchased my first new tt (26' iGo) and need mirrors. I've been towing all summer with crummy slide on tow mirrors. What mirrors did you buy and from where? Thanks in advance

I bought the oem towing mirrors, they cost a little more than aftermarket but well worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New to this site, but I've already found so much info! Here's my 2014 RCSB project, just got her 2 weeks ago. Just got done with a Mcgaughys 5/9 lowering system, rolling on 285/35/22s. Hoping to have the front end color matched by the end of the week.

8 24 2015 022

• Like 2

I'm not into lowered trucks but your is a pretty good looking ride.

New to this site, but I've already found so much info! Here's my 2014 RCSB project, just got her 2 weeks ago. Just got done with a Mcgaughys 5/9 lowering system, rolling on 285/35/22s. Hoping to have the front end color matched by the end of the week.

I'm not into lowered trucks but your is a pretty good looking ride.

lol, I've never had a truck that hasn't been lifted. I wanted to build something completely opposite of my old Kodiak