Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

It's actually plastidipped. It came with the chrome mesh grill and I couldn't take it. I plan in putting a Z71 grill on if I can find a good deal on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the chrome mesh too, initially i liked it now id like to make the mesh black. your tires any rubbing? any decrease in fuel economy? I know the 305 50 20 are very very similar to the 275 55 20 we have now, i know know its about 10% wider. But i love those damn wheels and tires

No rubbing. Didn't even rub when I had just a 2" level. I noticed maybe 1-2 mpg loss. Nothing crazy. I'm pretty happy with how it looks right now.

Edited by langston1726

• 4 weeks later...

2014 Silverado

This is exactly the look I am going for. I looked these wheels up, and I am assuming they are 20's? Also what tires are those? They look like Pro Comp or Toyos just wanna check tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Matt in OK, your white Silverado is similar to the setup I'm looking for my white Silverado. Do you remember the offset on you wheels? I noticed you debadged it also, what were the steps you took doing that? Lookin' good!

Here is my 2015 1500. Just got it 16 April! Spent quite a bit already! Installed larger Center console too! PlastiDipped interior trim and emblems on side and front and back! Check out the rest of the pics on my link below!

Looks good, how much did that center console run you?

Hey Matt in OK, your white Silverado is similar to the setup I'm looking for my white Silverado. Do you remember the offset on you wheels? I noticed you debadged it also, what were the steps you took doing that? Lookin' good!

Offset is +0 on the wheels. Sticks the 305s out about an inch. If anyone is interested, my wheel and tire set up is for sale. Would take $1500 +shipping. I'm looking to get some 17" Methods. PM me if interested.

As far as debadging, I pulled the emblems off, soaked the leftover adhesive with wd40, used a plastic puddy scaper to get the majority off. After that I used a clay bar and detail spray to remove what was left. It's a messy process but it seems to work. I did a little at a time so it didn't seem terrible. I would highly recommend buying an eraser wheel. I've been told Napa and Oreillys carry them. That will save you a lot of time and elbow grease.

194d2dc8f9a00f2ddef24d07fca20a01.jpg

Edited by langston1726

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally bought and installed the 2.5" Rough Country Leveling Kit...

Before

153e226c4780e5231179a36bdb60bf05.jpg

After

6591428c2e0354c13ae0ca2ab18d7513.jpg

Much better[emoji106] trucks lookin good man

• Like 1