Installed ADD W1 Oil Catch Can

On 6/2/2018 at 7:22 PM, DMT6 said:

Did you buy new quick connect fittings or cut the ones off the factory line? I'm trying to find out what size and where to buy those fittings. I want to be able to just hook the stock line back up quickly in case i go in for warranty work.

I got this as kit and it come with the Quick fitting mounting brackets and hose. everything that you need but they do sell the replacement quick connect fittings as by itself and the size is "Medium" for our car.

Did you buy new quick connect fittings or cut the ones off the factory line? I'm trying to find out what size and where to buy those fittings. I want to be able to just hook the stock line back up quickly in case i go in for warranty work.

I got this as kit and it come with the Quick fitting mounting brackets and hose. everything that you need but they do sell the replacement quick connect fittings as by itself and the size is "Medium" for our car.

• 5 months later...

Reviving The Dead here, looking to add catch can to my 2018 6.2L. The add W1 catch can looks like a viable option at an affordable price. Really considering the version 3 that way I can return everything to stock quickly if need to. How's everyone's working? Anything you would change?

I have had mine for about 11 months now.  I think it is V1 or V2 however.  It works great.  Maybe too good in the winter.  I have to empty it about every 3-400 miles in the winter.  It is 95% water, but still fills up really quick.  I am not complaining, because that is moisture that is not going into the intake manifold.  During the summer, I can go several thousand miles between emptying it as it collects mostly oil and sludge in the summer.  I am thinking that down in Arkansas, you won't experience the moisture problem nearly as much as we do up here in Wisconsin.

For the money, I think it is a a great buy.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...