Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

Love it. I'm chomping at the bit to "upgrade" from my 1500. I really like the bright red, but this has me looking at silver again!

Thanks man. This is my first silver vehicle. I've had numerous black vehicles, two dark green metallic vehicles, and my last truck was graystone metallic. I have to say that graystone was (and still is) my favorite color. It was very easy to keep clean for being a darker color. However, they didn't make a gray in 2016, so it was either silver or black for me. I hate daily driving black vehicles, because they only look good for about 2 days after you wash them, haha. I think silver is going to be very easy to keep clean. I also like how it almost looks like a light gray in the evening. I've never really been a fan of bright red, so I can't help you there, haha.

• Like 2

They are growing on me. I really like the polished star type you see pretty often. These are chrome. I haven't decided what to do for summer or winter rims, usually I keep the factory for summer and just put steelies on for winter since they use salt and an especially corrosive brine around here.

Traded my 2012 Silverado 1500 extended cab for a new 2016 2500HD crew cab. Only have one decent picture right now, which was taken inside the dealership the day I bought it. The weather has been crumby ever since. Will be starting a build thread soon, as I have a few mild mods planned. Loving the new truck so far! I should have bought a 2500HD a long time ago!

gallery_35709_4477_1127888.jpg

That looks killer with the bigger rubber on it! When I ordered mine couple years ago I considered the 18"s, but man, those 17" look so good all the time.

• Like 1

That looks killer with the bigger rubber on it! When I ordered mine couple years ago I considered the 18"s, but man, those 17" look so good all the time.

Thank you! I don't mind the 17's at all, and I saved about $1400 over the 18's...which allowed me to step up from a double cab to a crew cab. The bigger tires really help it out. I think 285/75/17 is a perfect size for these HD's with the 17" rims. They're tall enough to help fill out the wheel wells, but not too wide for the narrow rims.

I'm a huge fan of black rims, so I'm leaning towards running these through the winter, and just swapping the tires over to some aftermarket 17's in the spring. And, if I level the front end at that time, I think these tires will still look okay.

Thank you! I don't mind the 17's at all, and I saved about $1400 over the 18's...which allowed me to step up from a double cab to a crew cab. The bigger tires really help it out. I think 285/75/17 is a perfect size for these HD's with the 17" rims. They're tall enough to help fill out the wheel wells, but not too wide for the narrow rims.

I'm a huge fan of black rims, so I'm leaning towards running these through the winter, and just swapping the tires over to some aftermarket 17's in the spring. And, if I level the front end at that time, I think these tires will still look okay.

Those tires are on with no level?

Thanks man. This is my first silver vehicle. I've had numerous black vehicles, two dark green metallic vehicles, and my last truck was graystone metallic. I have to say that graystone was (and still is) my favorite color. It was very easy to keep clean for being a darker color. However, they didn't make a gray in 2016, so it was either silver or black for me. I hate daily driving black vehicles, because they only look good for about 2 days after you wash them, haha. I think silver is going to be very easy to keep clean. I also like how it almost looks like a light gray in the evening. I've never really been a fan of bright red, so I can't help you there, haha.

Silver is hands down the easier color to keep clean and it hides scratches extremely well, I have 4 silver vans