Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

....and sweet garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish it was mine. That's for a friend of mine that details cars. Those pics are from getting my truck detailed and coated with Beeds. I'm working towards getting a building. The wife wants a old hot rod and I told her we need a shop like that to park it in before we buy one. It will have to be big enough for the hot rod and my 23' Contender boat. Of course I'm using the hot rod to leverage getting the building. lol

• Like 2

I wish it was mine. That's for a friend of mine that details cars. Those pics are from getting my truck detailed and coated with Beeds. I'm working towards getting a building. The wife wants a old hot rod and I told her we need a shop like that to park it in before we buy one. It will have to be big enough for the hot rod and my 23' Contender boat. Of course I'm using the hot rod to leverage getting the building. lol

You have to do what you have to do. ;)

• Like 1

Hi revrnd, it is called "Brownstone Metallic". Sometimes is different lighting conditions it does change from darker to lighter and vice versa.

I had that on a 2014 I had briefly, it's my second favorite color. Blue would be first!

How about a video instead:

Saw a truck in this color in the sun at a red light this week and it was eye catching nice.

Thanks Bgill.

Video is the sun is much better than a pic!

• Like 1

Nice truck. What lift kit do you have installed?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

If this question was for me, Thanks for the compliment. I have the BDS 6.5" with the Fox 2.0 upgrade. The kit is turned down to accommodate 35's instead of 37's and give better CV angles. I have the 3" blocks in the back instead of the 5" blocks.

Completely detailed and coated with Beeds HD & ELX ceramic coating. Even the leather seats, chrome, plastic and all the glass. Suppose to be 5 years of protection. We shall see.

What is Beeds HD & ELX ceramic coating.... How do I get it done?

What is Beeds HD & ELX ceramic coating.... How do I get it done?

Beeds is a ceramic treatment that leaves a high gloss appearance and has hydrophobic properties. Think of it like a really hard wax job that won't be affected as easily as wax. Waxing a vehicle only provides protection for a few months. Ceramic treatments last years. The HD version suppose to last 3 years and the ELX is suppose to last 5 years. I have a layer of HD and then a layer of ELX on top of that just on my paint. All other surfaces mentioned in my post are coated with the HD only. ELX is more expensive. Detailers have to actually submit an application and get approved before they are allowed to start using it. We cannot buy it and apply it ourselves. You will need to check out their website, facebook or instagram page to find the closest detailer in your area that offers Beeds coatings. There are several other coating companies like Beeds. Some you can apply yourself. The paint needs to be completely corrected before applying it (decontamination, compound, polish, etc.). You can check out Autogeek for coatings that consumers can buy and apply yourself.

There are a some videos on Youtube that show the hydrophobic properties of Beeds. Folks spraying their vehicle with a water hose after the coating was applied. The water just beeds off even after years. Hence, that's how they named their product.

I applied a ceramic coating to my boat over a year a go. I used Marine 31 Captain's Coating. Water and soap still beeds off. Fish blood, guts, bait juice, etc. wash off super easy now making clean up time way faster. Not to mention the boat looks good.

Edited by Dufrsp31
  • Like 1

Beeds is a ceramic treatment that leaves a high gloss appearance and has hydrophobic properties. Think of it like a really hard wax job that won't be affected as easily as wax. Waxing a vehicle only provides protection for a few months. Ceramic treatments last years. The HD version suppose to last 3 years and the ELX is suppose to last 5 years. I have a layer of HD and then a layer of ELX on top of that just on my paint. All other surfaces mentioned in my post are coated with the HD only. ELX is more expensive. Detailers have to actually submit an application and get approved before they are allowed to start using it. We cannot buy it and apply it ourselves. You will need to check out their website, facebook or instagram page to find the closest detailer in your area that offers Beeds coatings. There are several other coating companies like Beeds. Some you can apply yourself. The paint needs to be completely corrected before applying it (decontamination, compound, polish, etc.). You can check out Autogeek for coatings that consumers can buy and apply yourself.

There are a some videos on Youtube that show the hydrophobic properties of Beeds. Folks spraying their vehicle with a water hose after the coating was applied. The water just beeds off even after years. Hence, that's how they named their product.

I applied a ceramic coating to my boat over a year a go. I used Marine 31 Captain's Coating. Water and soap still beeds off. Fish blood, guts, bait juice, etc. wash off super easy now making clean up time way faster. Not to mention the boat looks good.

ill have to figure out how to get this done! I have to have it!!

• Like 1

If this question was for me, Thanks for the compliment. I have the BDS 6.5" with the Fox 2.0 upgrade. The kit is turned down to accommodate 35's instead of 37's and give better CV angles. I have the 3" blocks in the back instead of the 5" blocks.

I was talking about your truck. The stance is exactly what I'm looking for. How's the ride with the Fox shocks?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk