5RWill's 2014 Iridium Metallic Sierra Build

5RWill

Back in Clarksdale now, don't know that i'll be heading back to starkville except to get the rest of my things and get some recommendation letters later when applying to Dental school.

FWIW i went to both schools. State Freshmen year, Ole Miss Sophmore year, State Junior year, State Senior year.

Still much more of a State fan than i'll ever be Ole Miss. That said UM killed us this year. I don't care much about football but i am sorely disappointed in our baseball team, idk wtf happened.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Harvesting rice at the moment, been shooting a little but when i get some time off i'll be installing the lights. Then it will be on to bed liner and tool box. Then tires, rims, and fender flares.

Thinking i'm going to go with Cooper SST Pro's 295/70/17.

Updated pic though nothing has changed. Crack in the windshield if that counts? :(

9629DE44-9FE5-498D-A475-4F4521B2B82F_zps

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I installed the Airaid Jr, magnaflow and Hypertech 2.0. Premium tune. 300 rpm over all 6 gears and 25% shift firmness. Set the AFM to come on only after 60, Really hauls the mail now! Waiting for the 6112's to come out. I heard the end of June.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/184104-bwoodkids-2015-lt-z71-build/

• 3 weeks later...

That's awesome Bwood, i just paid for my windshield and am finishing up a custom rifle then will be putting all my attention to the truck.

• 8 months later...

Thanks man! I couldn't agree more, machined face goes so well with this color.

Absolutely! I am thinking I will be going machine faced on mine as well. Mine is black though.

Not sure what tires I want though... i have plenty of time lol.

Edited by tyrich88

Absolutely! I am thinking I will be going machine faced on mine as well. Mine is black though.

Not sure what tires I want though... i have plenty of time lol.

Still looks great. I can't find the pic i wanted to show you but it was a black silverado with 35" grabbers and 17x8.5 NVs and it looked phenomenal.

Hey I know you said you were looking for a tune for your truck.
I just ordered a diablosport I2 from AutoAnything for a crazy good deal. $287 with free overnight shipping.

It's a presidents day sale so use the code POTUS20 and it should give you the same price.

• Like 1

Holy thread resurrection! Long time coming but we're getting there.

C8BB12B3-9CA6-4FFE-86EC-DCCA7CAD6EE9_zps

99825CE0-D3B5-48E9-9B34-315B44010963_zps

8719E373-FBAD-4412-8E7D-577C0A678F76_zps

Have you tried to take off the mud guard in front of rear tires? I took mine off, looks more open brings out the look of the tires a bit more. IMO