Future Silverado Owner

Hi! My name André J. Davillae, but y'all can just call me "Gator Jeaux." I am a ragin' Cajun redneck, although I am from California. I'm an avid outdoorsman, and I especially love fishin'. I'm a music minister at my parish, and I also sing country. I've been a huge NASCAR fan since I was three and have been going to races every year since 2002. NASCAR is what really made me loyal to Chevy, which is why I'm here.

I'm trying to begin my life as an independent adult, and I plan on getting my first truck in no more than three years after I save up enough money. I plan on getting a 2014 Silverado LT Z71 because that's the highest model that still gives you the option of having cloth seats. There are a lot of things I want to do to my truck to truly make it my own. I've been doing a lot of research on trucks, and just about everything I've researched kept leading me back to this forum. Y'all have a lot of great information on here, and I'm glad to be among fellow GM truck enthusiasts. I look forward to conversing with y'all.

Welcome to the site Gator Jeaux! Glad to have ya here. I know what its like waiting for your first truck. Hang in there bud!! :thumbs:

Archived