Spinner knob

Wondering if anyone has installed one of these in their truck yet. My buddy's dad had one in his trailblazer and I noticed how much easier it made turning especially when you are turned around looking through the back glass. So I got one for my old Yukon and really liked it. Have been wanting one for the new truck but not sure how it would look or if I could find one to fit the wheel. Tried one from the local autoparts store and it didn't fit, could've rigged it but want it to look good since I don't want to put a steering wheel cover on.

So if anyone has found one and put it in let me know

I tried one for a brief moment in a friend's truck. Hated it and his steering wheel was chewed up pretty good from it. Check your local state laws as some states, NY for example, have them medically restricted for use in vehicles.

I have one on my steering wheel, I bought it from the local Kubota Tractor dealer, have a few others (one on my tractor one on my lawnmower) all to help me deal with a right hand slight handicap. The Kubota one has clean plastic mounting clamp without protruding nuts and bolts. Unlike the type you get from the truck stop places.

The GMC steering wheel is pretty soft so it took a awhile to get it tightened down to firm location ( left hand side of wheel at 9 oclock position) After a few weeks of use and tightening it is now firm and helps immensely with quick turning needs in parking lots or easy one finger driving with left arm on door window sill. I did have to use one longer allen head bolt temporarily until it was tightened down enough to use the stock bolt that came with it because of the soft thick steering wheel.

if I ever take it off it will leave an area maybe one inch of steering wheel indented, otherwise no other damage.

I have one on my steering wheel, I bought it from the local Kubota Tractor dealer, have a few others (one on my tractor one on my lawnmower) all to help me deal with a right hand slight handicap. The Kubota one has clean plastic mounting clamp without protruding nuts and bolts. Unlike the type you get from the truck stop places.

The GMC steering wheel is pretty soft so it took a awhile to get it tightened down to firm location ( left hand side of wheel at 9 oclock position) After a few weeks of use and tightening it is now firm and helps immensely with quick turning needs in parking lots or easy one finger driving with left arm on door window sill. I did have to use one longer allen head bolt temporarily until it was tightened down enough to use the stock bolt that came with it because of the soft thick steering wheel.

if I ever take it off it will leave an area maybe one inch of steering wheel indented, otherwise no other damage.

What brand is the knob? Got a picture of it?

it literally is a Kubota spinner I bought it from a display at my Kubota dealer (I don't know who makes it) but here is a random google search link I found that has picture if it helps

http://www.colemanequip.com/parts/KubotaParts/77700-01540/

Ah my bad, didn't realize that it was a Kubota spinner knob. Just figured it was the store and the spinner was a different brand

Thanks for the picture

I had one on my last truck and loved it! Just got the new truck about 6 days ago and hesitant on messing up steering wheel with the indention.

The indentation is the one thing keeping me from doing it

Although, when you put one on, it's not likely that you'll be taking it back off!

Fleabay has a solid selection

Tm000Mx.png

Personally would rather try to get one locally so if I can't get it to fit on the steering wheel I can return it without having to ship

Archived