No deals on 2014s?

Still shocked that their is no extra incentives on '14 vs '15s. The only additional i can get is 2k more in trade for a used truck. A local dealer has 5 identical 14 CC Victory Reds and a black and they arent motivated to sell apprently.

Well then check out another dealer. Incentives and rebates are from the manufacturer and change monthly, not the dealer but the dealer can add more $ off like during a big sale.

Funny that you said that comment at the end that they must not be motivated to sell. When I was a salesman at the local dealer I had a guy say that same basic thing which I found laughable. Even more laughable that he didn't want to do any paperwork to look up his credit which might help get a better deal. That's a comment that an a**hole says, but not calling you one. My point is that even though dealerships are privately owned, you'd be surprised how much of the end pricing is controlled by the manufacturer and banks.

Still shocked that their is no extra incentives on '14 vs '15s. The only additional i can get is 2k more in trade for a used truck. A local dealer has 5 identical 14 CC Victory Reds and a black and they arent motivated to sell apprently.

If a dealer still has 2014's left on there lot they are doing something wrong. We're almost 6 months in to 2015 lol!

Yeah i can get 12k off a 2014 with GMS, rebates and a 2k extra on my trade (also whatever i can get for my 04) or 10k off a 2015. I would rather just get the 2015 in OBM i want.... but if i could get a black or VRed for 15k off.

They are motivated to call me 2 times a day everyday to tell me they still have them but they want to sit on a bunch of 14s apparently......I dont think i am a **** just me and the wife are people who only buy when things are a deal or we have more of a money advantage. I am patient and in no hurry if they want to make a sale then here i am. Or ill wait till july or Feb truck month.

Yeah i can get 12k off a 2014 with GMS, rebates and a 2k extra on my trade (also whatever i can get for my 04) or 10k off a 2015. I would rather just get the 2015 in OBM i want.... but if i could get a black or VRed for 15k off.

They are motivated to call me 2 times a day everyday to tell me they still have them but they want to sit on a bunch of 14s apparently......I dont think i am a **** just me and the wife are people who only buy when things are a deal or we have more of a money advantage. I am patient and in no hurry if they want to make a sale then here i am. Or ill wait till july or Feb truck month.

Well from what you just said, it seems like they will give you an extra $4K off for a '14 which I don't think is bad. If you want the best deal then you can get a few more thousand off for a '14 which is what you want. Do you want them to give you one at cost or something? I mean that's what it seems. If they call you everyday then they're motivated. You're the one that's not motivated especially when you say you're in no hurry, which is fine. Sounds like to me they're motivated to sell and since they're giving about 4K more off of a '14 then they're motivated to sell an older '14. I think you want too much off maybe? Oh and just to let you know, it's best to buy a vehicle late in the month because banks do have a quota so they will do deals late in the month where they might not have done the same deal at the start of the money. So next week would be the best time to buy a truck no matter where you go. I'm just telling you straight up. I got my '14 in late April last year and got 5,500 off MSRP which I thought was a decent price being that the '15s weren't out yet.

Again, search around at other lots.

New 14's are almost non-existent here in KC, but this weekend is the Chevy "Memorial Day Weekend Sale".

I wouldn't care anything about a '14 if I could get a deal like this on a '15.

Hendrick Chevrolet, Mission KS. (KC area)...

9-GRAND OFF STICKER.

How can anyone looking for a new truck pass up 19.5% discount?

Deals like this are everywhere in KC right now.

9koff.jpg

I got 12K off my 14 on 12/31/13 my son got 14 6 months ago. Both GM and Ford are doing 12-14K on 14s right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is finding one equipped the way you want it. Forget about color selection.

True... The only 14's left here in KC are Reg-cab, standard box, work truck, white, 2x4. If you want one of those, you can buy it for $18,900.

I got my 2014 first week in Sept. of last year and got somewhere around 10k off of it. I was picky on what I wanted and I really didn't care what brand of truck just had to have black, ext cab, 4wd, middle of the road on options and most importantly a full seat up front, no console. I actually looked hard at a Ram and Tundra but 90% of those around here were crew cabs with consoles so that left me with ford or chevy and I am partial to silverado's but I am more partial to my wallet. Not sure how much I really got off the truck but it stickered for I think $42,500 and I traded in a 2002 Silverado ext cab with the 4.8 with 130k miles in great shape mechanically and inside but was rotting pretty bad around the rear wheel panels and both rocker panels were rusted with holes in them for $26,000. I do things on a % and not in dollars so if I could get near 25% off 9 months ago then I would expect 30% or more off on a 2014 now.

I took my LT All star edition in for an oil change 2 weeks ago, and there was a gorgeous High country on the Lot 2014. I went as far as taking it for a ride, jesus that thing has every imaginable upgrade possible, and they still wouldnt go below 50K. i was like the 2016's will be here in a few months. I bought this one 8 months ago and got 11G of sticker before trade in, you mean to tell me youre only gonna knock 1g off, he says well I ahve a used 2014 High country with more miles than yours I can let go for 45K.

i laughed and said finish the oil change on my truck, bells and whistles while nice arent worth that.

drove by this morning still in same spot

New 14's are almost non-existent here in KC, but this weekend is the Chevy "Memorial Day Weekend Sale".

I wouldn't care anything about a '14 if I could get a deal like this on a '15.

Hendrick Chevrolet, Mission KS. (KC area)...

9-GRAND OFF STICKER.

How can anyone looking for a new truck pass up 19.5% discount?

Deals like this are everywhere in KC right now.

9koff.jpg

Paint that damn headlight trim!!!

Archived