New Hampshire/New England Meetup

Josh

Hello fellow New Hampshire and greater New England Members!!

We're planning a small get together and would love it if you could make it. Its going to be very simple; meet other members, check out each other's trucks, and grab a good meal and a few beers.

What: Small GM-Trucks.com meetup for New Hampshire and New England Members.

Where: Nashua, NH (Lui Lui's, Not Your Average Joes, La Carreta, Texas Roadhouse, tons of options)

When: Open to options

Let us know if you're interested! We can always move the locating depending on where the majority of members are coming from. It is our goal to do this more regularly so we are open to suggestions and ideas.

RSVP List

Josh

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I have been noticing GM trucks more than ever..but my northern locale has 2004 with broken frames.

My 96 gets more than a glance every ride out. the tranny sounds like a supercharger, and it is obviously a manual tranny taking off.

I am finding that is all it takes to gain attention from someone who did not expect it.

Add mist black glossed and the big old chrome in good shape..

Would love to see some well built rigs.

Not much for beer or eating out,

but would check things out.

I am building on my own, would love some morale boost with others.

I noticed you "Matt" with a 2004 STI under your name. That is interesting, I just got a 1985 RX engine going in a dual range wagon this spring. Still burning in a custom engine. Very rare. Little go kart.

If you're planning a "meet up" without any specific agenda, it's basically a glorified "Cruise Night" sort of event. You're very unlikely to get people from more than about 45 minutes away (which means even people from Concord likely wouldn't attend). Calling this a "New England" event is quite a stretch.

If you can get the attendance up high enough, go to Shorty's off of the Everett - big parking lot. Similar with the one in Bedford if you consider moving it North.

Maybe check around with some of the -actual- Cruise Night coordinators to get people to attend a larger event and have the GM trucks be sort of smaller group.

If you're planning a "meet up" without any specific agenda, it's basically a glorified "Cruise Night" sort of event. You're very unlikely to get people from more than about 45 minutes away (which means even people from Concord likely wouldn't attend). Calling this a "New England" event is quite a stretch.

If you can get the attendance up high enough, go to Shorty's off of the Everett - big parking lot. Similar with the one in Bedford if you consider moving it North.

Maybe check around with some of the -actual- Cruise Night coordinators to get people to attend a larger event and have the GM trucks be sort of smaller group.

Part of this post is to see what works for you guys as a date and location. For the past couple years members here in cen/socal have been attending a BBQ at a lake.

Archived