Opt7 led lights

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine in the mail this morning. I'm on 3rd shift tonight and off tomorrow so hopefully I can get them installed tomorrow if its not raining again. Eventually when a few other parts come in, I'm gunna run the wires through the dust cap so I can do another mod with the headlights

I got mine in the mail this morning. I'm on 3rd shift tonight and off tomorrow so hopefully I can get them installed tomorrow if its not raining again. Eventually when a few other parts come in, I'm gunna run the wires through the dust cap so I can do another mod with the headlights

Cant wait to see how they look on yours, since we basically have the same truck (kinda)

Going to try the dealer fix first for the sierra headlights, if I'm still not happy (which I probably won't be) I will try these.

Guys with sierras - these are really plug and play, and no problems with these so far?

Going to try the dealer fix first for the sierra headlights, if I'm still not happy (which I probably won't be) I will try these.

Guys with sierras - these are really plug and play, and no problems with these so far?

Yes, but you will have to trim the socket on the light so it fits in. I just trimmed it abit with a dremel.

I lied... They're working. Didn't have something plugged in hard enough. On one of the plugs, the wires were coming loose. May call opt7 for a replacement but as of now theyre working. Will post pics tonight

Ok... I don't know the first thing about adjusting lights so not sure about the cut off or being too high/low. But the output seems better and the color is 1000x better. I will be getting the same kind for my high beams7d0c8c9df90853a80d179abf4f884a38.jpg9112cf562171823d272ed2f66c8e2b0e.jpg

Archived