Are all LTZ's Z71's?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also on the Z71 package it cost more if you want the decals and badge on the truck sides, luckily if you got the All Terrain on the Sierra there is no Z71 badge on the front fender, the only option you had was the Z71 sticker on the bedside if you wanted to pay the extra for it.

The Chevy's automatically get the Z71 decal.

LTZ Silverado's with the Z71 package also get the better looking grill and skid plate.

Z71:

Profile-2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-2-12-15

Regular LTZ:

2015-chevrolet-silverado_1500-fuquay_var

Z71 package also gives you the off-road screen in the DIC.

This is only on the 2015+ trucks, the 2014 trucks did not get this feature either. It can be added via the aftermarket but not thru the factory/dealer.

This is only on the 2015+ trucks, the 2014 trucks did not get this feature either. It can be added via the aftermarket but not thru the factory/dealer.

I just checked what it does. How can this be added via aftermarket? It looks pretty neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a '15 4x4 option. Mine isn't a Z71 and I have the off road screen in the DIC.

Hm, interesting, hadn't heard of this before. What does it display?

It shows steering angle, front and rear truck angle, and side angle all shown in degrees.

Chris on the board said he could add it I believe, I am tempted to have mine done when I am on vacation along with the option to drop the windows via the remote as well.

Mine is not a z71 and has the off road screen..

Mine is a 2015, not a Z71 and doesn't have it. At least not that I have found anyway.

You have to check the box in settings. It is in there..

Just checked all settings and still haven't found it. If you get a chance can you post what sub menu it is in? Not that big a deal but if I have it I would like to turn it on

I can almost bet that option is only on the 4x4 trucks and as said prob only the ones with the Z71 package on them.

I can almost bet that option is only on the 4x4 trucks and as said prob only the ones with the Z71 package on them.

I was wondering if it was the other way around. I have a 4X4 LTZ, but not a Z71.

to answer some questions in regards to the off road screen...use the steering wheel controls to scroll thru ur driver display, go to setting, theres a menu in there to select what u see on the info screen...trans temp, engine hours, off road info, etc. also gives u the option to remove info u dont want to see.

to answer some questions in regards to the off road screen...use the steering wheel controls to scroll thru ur driver display, go to setting, theres a menu in there to select what u see on the info screen...trans temp, engine hours, off road info, etc. also gives u the option to remove info u dont want to see.

Thanks! Found it. It's in settings, then info pages, (has a i with a circle around it, then scroll right. Thought I had been in every screen, that one is buried deep

high capacity air filter

I don't understand this line of marketing from GM. When I changed my air filter, the part number was the same for all 5.3L V8 engines regardless of whether the truck was a Z71 or not. And the replacement filter was exactly the same as the filter I pulled out.

Archived