Anyone Added a 2nd Battery?

I actually did a couple searches before bringing up this topic up but could not come up with anything. I am going to accessorize with some lights and audio. Probably would not need a auxiliary or 2nd battery but since there is a location for one under the hood I had to wonder if anyone on the forum has done this? I know some one on here has. I know when I added a second one to my Polaris Ranger that there was a crossover/battery switch (? Not sure what it's called) that it would let it charge the aux battery without the 2 batteries having any effect on each other but if you needed to you could actually swap over to the auxiliary battery. Anyways, anyone have any experience with a "auxiliary battery".

I actually did a couple searches before bringing up this topic up but could not come up with anything. I am going to accessorize with some lights and audio. Probably would not need a auxiliary or 2nd battery but since there is a location for one under the hood I had to wonder if anyone on the forum has done this? I know some one on here has. I know when I added a second one to my Polaris Ranger that there was a crossover/battery switch (? Not sure what it's called) that it would let it charge the aux battery without the 2 batteries having any effect on each other but if you needed to you could actually swap over to the auxiliary battery. Anyways, anyone have any experience with a "auxiliary battery".

I have done it. It is currently in parallel and no isolator. Been running it over a few months now without issues. You need a battery hold down and also a bolt, I think it was thread M8, i got the galvanized one to last.

Man that Blacked out Denali looks GREAT! I Like the way you guys Matched the grill trim to match the paint.

Archived