Fort Wayne Indiana!

Just wanted to give a shout out to you boys out in the Fort Wayne Indiana Assembly Plant! A job well done!! I just came in from waxing my truck again, and I have to say you guys did a great job. The build quality is right on the money and I am VERY picky!

You guys can feel good about the job you're doing and I absolutely love this truck! :thumbs:

• Like 9

Sad to see that there were only 2 replies on this. And these are the people who build the trucks we all like.

It's just human nature, Chevy sold 529,755 Silverado's in 2014 and 600,544 in 2015, so even if 2% of those came to a website looking about how to fix something it would look overwhelming , even though 98% love their trucks. And then of course you have your Trolls!

Where I work we have contractors coming in every single day, many driving the new Silverados. I make it a point to ask them about their trucks. It's almost 100% approval, most say it's the best truck they have EVER owned !

• Like 1

Traded my 2014 Sierra Z71 5.3 crew cab, for a 2015 Z71 5.3 Double Cab, with all the same options. Main reason I dropped down to a Double Cab was because it was built in Ft. Wayne. The trucks are basically the same, but IMO the build quality is much better in the Double Cab. I agree 100% with other Double Cab owners-Great Job Ft. Wayne! Love the truck!

• Like 2

I have a Ft. Wayne DC truck. It's been a solid truck for 2 1/2 years. I've surprised a few guys that thought all of GM's pickups are made in Mexico these days.

When i traded my 2014 crew for my 2015 DC, my salesman wasn't even aware that the DC were made in Ft Wayne. I had to enlighten him.

• Like 2