Be proud and show your 4 incher off!! photo thread

got my truck back on friday. I love the way it came out.

4.5" zone lift with 18x9 +0 wheels and 295/70/18 Nitto terra grapplers.

May go with an AAL to give the back some height back as the front is a hair taller.

got my truck back on friday. I love the way it came out.

4.5" zone lift with 18x9 +0 wheels and 295/70/18 Nitto terra grapplers.

May go with an AAL to give the back some height back as the front is a hair taller.

Looks great! What tires are those? I can't seem to find them on nittos website

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, they are trail grapplers. the terra grapplers are the a/t. these are the m/t. both good tires, at least in my experience so far.

I had Terra Grapplers on my Z71 Suburban and really liked them. How do you like the Trail Grapplers? I had BFG MTs be fore the Terra's and really did not like them at all. They were loud and beat me to death.

4" Procomp

20x9 Fuel Mavericks

TOYO 305/55R20

fits 81" garage opening w/5" to spare

142a5f22deae6c06a08ef62efc6eb9fe.jpg

6ee0cd2b44bdc9aebc7b78fe5dab96b6.jpg

b27dbdd8b4bb91af59ed8e6baab67813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the measurement from bottom of tire to fender? Thinking of doing the same lift. Thanks

Whats the measurement from bottom of tire to fender? Thinking of doing the same lift. Thanks

Ground to Fender is 43-3/8" at rear, 42-1/2" at front

I had Terra Grapplers on my Z71 Suburban and really liked them. How do you like the Trail Grapplers? I had BFG MTs be fore the Terra's and really did not like them at all. They were loud and beat me to death.

These are definitely louder than the terra grapplers i had on before. I don't think they are too loud though. after a few hundred miles, i barely notice them...but i could just be getting used to it. I actually drove home with my windows down today and it really wasn't that bad. also, they are a little stiffer than the terra grapplers, but again, not too stiff. I don't have an issue with them. and after 700ish miles as of today, i have no issues with the trail grapplers at all. hope this helps.

4" Procomp

20x9 Fuel Mavericks

TOYO 305/55R20

fits 81" garage opening w/5" to spare

142a5f22deae6c06a08ef62efc6eb9fe.jpg

6ee0cd2b44bdc9aebc7b78fe5dab96b6.jpg

b27dbdd8b4bb91af59ed8e6baab67813.jpg

Usually that color turns me off, but your truck is #1 on my list right now for "droolworthyness", not huge and gaudy, rather classy and tough looking. Well done

Usually that color turns me off, but your truck is #1 on my list right now for "droolworthyness", not huge and gaudy, rather classy and tough looking. Well done

thanks man! it is a "different" color for sure. Some days appears more grey, others more blue....makes me feel as if I have 2 trucks.

Just got a 14 all terrain and want to lift it ever so slightly. Would like it to sit up about like a 2500, has anyone ever installed a RC 3.5 lift kit, or what 4inch kit should I look for so many options, kinda overwhelming!

Just got a 14 all terrain and want to lift it ever so slightly. Would like it to sit up about like a 2500, has anyone ever installed a RC 3.5 lift kit, or what 4inch kit should I look for so many options, kinda overwhelming!

forgot whose truck. but my favorite by far... 4.5 zone 35's stock 20's

post-131507-0-73439700-1457807907_thumb.jpg

Yea that looks amazing and mine is identical to that, any idea what lift this might be? I am going to run factory 20s as I love the way they look, would 33 look stupid under this. I like the ruff country 3.5 with a set of 285/65 possibly, thoughts? I want the federWells to be full not alot of spacing!

Just saw it's a zone lift! Do the tires stick out of the side or stay under like I have heard about the rough country and tuff country.

I think the front tires do stick out more than the rear, but that's not my truck so I can't say for sure..

Just saw it's a zone lift! Do the tires stick out of the side or stay under like I have heard about the rough country and tuff country.

The front track is widened by about an inch to 1.5 inches on each side. If you're going to run the factory 20's though, they shouldn't stick out too much past the fenders, since the offset is higher on them.

I have the zone 4.5 " on 34.5 tires. i love it. i think it's the perfect stance. This is mine.

Lifted

Archived