CORSA EXHAUST Problem... Calling all corsa trucks!

• 1 month later...

You ever resolve this?

Nope, never resolved it,

Got told it is a sound the motor produces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb question...Do you have a throttle body spacer?

No on the throttle body spacer

I had a whistle from my Corsa at full throttle I sent a video to Corsa and they shipped a new muffler next day air and fixed the problem

They sent me a new muffler also but it didn't fix a thing

• 2 weeks later...

TB spacers are known to cause a pretty loud whistle from my experience. Have you tried the soap and water trick? Just mix up a spray bottle of dish soap and water and spray around everything to find any leaks. Obviously doing this on a cold system would be the best.

Edited by SouthPawCO

• 6 years later...
On 4/6/2016 at 12:38 AM, Nicholas La Croix said:

So I have a 2015 Silverado with the 5.3 motor. Just wanted to get a little more sound out of it so I purchased a Corsa Cat-Back exhaust. Got the exhaust, installation was a breeze in the truck sounded amazing. That didn't last long... Started getting this whistling sound while I was putting a load on the motor. I rechecked all the clamps, everything is seated and sealed nice. Corsa sent me a new muffler, but no dice, still whistling. Corsa is now telling me that it is a sound produced by the motor, and there is nothing I am going to be able to do...

Someone please tell me that can't be true.

It's a 2015 Silverado with the 5.3...

The truck sounds amazing, but I can't stand getting on the freeway and wanted to give it little gas and getting this twistle ish sound.

Thanks in advance

Nick

Here's a video, sucks but for some reason video struggles to get it. Play it a couple times and you'll pick up on it.

Did you ever find a fix for this? My truck is making the same whistle sound with the corsa