FOX 2.0 & 2.5 Suspension Systems Sale - Hands down the best pricin

MRTMotorsports

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was able to order some rear shocks, its been over 2 weeks and all I've heard was the order was sent to Fox. If not shipped soon will be requesting a refund.

I had inquired about pricing on other items, but didn't respond and I bought those some where else. Think I saved maybe $50 on the rear shock order.

Hasn't been on here since may 18

3 days after the sale ends and he hasnt been back since. I unfortunately placed an order with them and have tired to contact them but no answer yet.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I placed an order with them as well for the full set. I did receive rear shocks but haven't opened them yet to check. the front I haven't received yet. When I spoke with Chaz a few times and he said he placed the order and it should be coming right behind and will let me know when he gets a tracking number from fox, but this was last week. Called today and no response. Hoping to get these soon as all the other parts are just waiting..

Had a chance to speak with Chaz today and he said that fox said that the eta to them was on Last Friday but maybe because of the holiday weekend things were delayed. He apologized and offered a refund if we didn't want to wait. The shipment should be arriving to him soon and he will ship it out as soon as it gets there. It was a great deal and I still need the coilovers so I'm going to give it another week. I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything else. He also said he would reach out to everyone else that placed an order. I'm hoping for the best as I can't wait to have everything installed.

Archived