Is anyone running an Add A Leaf in the back?

Im looking for a way to get some height in the back of my truck. I have a leveling kit on the front right now from RC and i do not like that my truck is level. I would rather have a rake going, that way whenever i load something in the back i do not get the ghost trailer effect... I really hate when the ass is lower, especially when i have just a few things in the back! Is anyone running an Add A leaf which brand? How do you like and how much lift did it give you?

Did you originally buy the truck with the level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it came with some kind of RC lift it wasn't labeled, Id assume its at least a 2 inch in the front kit. Cause I'm perfectly level! And I would like to do the blocks but I've always heard bad things from them. I did come from the land of Jeeps though..... I was hoping to do a block or an add a leaf (50 bucks from Zone) and get better riding shocks. So either I want to maintain the current front setup or if it isn't too expensive i could get a whole new lift, I am just a poor college kid! haha

And thanks for the quick feedback everyone!

Good point. How much bigger should i go though? 2 inch blocks in the rear to give me back some rake?

Yes, someone else on here just put 2" blocks on his leveled truck and it brought some rake back. I think it looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the 2.5 in the front and add a leaf for the rear. I wanted a firmer set up and this hit it.. Also put some toyo open country's on it..

It eliminated the squishy feeling.. I would do it again..

• Like 1

I did the 2.5 in the front and add a leaf for the rear. I wanted a firmer set up and this hit it.. Also put some toyo open country's on it..

It eliminated the squishy feeling.. I would do it again..

How Stiff is that ride vs. stock?

Also whats the ride height like now? picture?

I did Zone Add-a-Leaf and I gained about 2" for the rear. I did a Motofab 2" level up front and this brought my rake back. Very pleased with the truck stance.

Is the ride really rough? I want to maintain the comfortable ride, in my dads tacoma we did an OME add a leaf and if you hit a bump hard enough it'll toss you out of your seat haha

Is the ride really rough? I want to maintain the comfortable ride, in my dads tacoma we did an OME add a leaf and if you hit a bump hard enough it'll toss you out of your seat haha

No, I can't tell that it changed my ride quality at all. However I did add the leaf after my KO2's so my ride was already stiffer from the LT tires.