Where can I get V6 Colorado tailgate badge?

Hey All,

I was at my local Chevy dealer recently and test drove one of the new 2017 Colorados. On the back of one in particular there was a sweet V6 badge/emblem that I've been dying to find and put on my Z71 to match the look.

I've called two Chevy dealers and spoke with the parts department and they cannot find a part # for the badge/emblem I'm speaking of.

I'm beginning to think this is a sales/marketing thing and have looked everywhere online and still cannot find it

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know!

Hey All,

I was at my local Chevy dealer recently and test drove one of the new 2017 Colorados. On the back of one in particular there was a sweet V6 badge/emblem that I've been dying to find and put on my Z71 to match the look.

I've called two Chevy dealers and spoke with the parts department and they cannot find a part # for the badge/emblem I'm speaking of.

I'm beginning to think this is a sales/marketing thing and have looked everywhere online and still cannot find it

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know!

grab the vin number of that 2017 , give it to parts man (dealership) , he can pull up the build sheet for the truck ,it list part numbers. that how I got my Z71 emblems

grab the vin number of that 2017 , give it to parts man (dealership) , he can pull up the build sheet for the truck ,it list part numbers. that how I got my Z71 emblems

Build sheets don't list part numbers. Just option/RPO codes. The parts catalog provides part numbers for each vehicle line. The VIN is used to just narrow which trim, suspension, engine, cab, etc.

The emblem the OP is looking for is not yet in the catalog as I stated above.

The part number for the V6 emblem on the new 2017 Canyon is:

It can be ordered at any GM dealer. It will take a few days to get since the only warehouse to have it is in MI.

Parts Manager

Lee Buick GMC

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived