Changing stock D5S bulb

Let’s see what shows up for me. I don’t wanna get anyone tooo excited about these and them fall on their face or someone get screwed outta buying them. The guy seems decent for sure, but I’ll let the lights speak for themselves. I’m sure if they do pan out I can send a lot of business his way, and I’ll keep you informed. I’m used to running HID’s in my 06 and the factories in this 17 of mine is shear disappointment. 

Ok guys, so update is I got the lights. I didn’t realize it was a full ballast kit and all, nor was I clear on the morimotos if they were or not. So these I’ll have to drill a hole in the dust cap to have the seal work. It’s going to take me a bit more time to get them in. Should a guy have a relay kit for them or no?

9 hours ago, Cory U. said:

This is a pic of the kit. The ballast is hard to see but it’s normal size width, but slim. 

EE698130-208F-4999-AC11-3F8BC29C2308.jpeg

Cory, is this the kit you bought from eBay? I'm interested in what you find, if it's easy to install it or not and if the output and projection is better than stock. Thanks