Pgamboa is GTG

bndawgs

• 1 month later...

I recently bought a set of custom DL3 mirror harnesses from /profile/159655-pgamboa/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="159655" rel="">@pgamboa.. fantastic experience! He had them shipped within an hour of my payment and replied within minutes to every PM I sent about the installation. His custom harnesses are fantastic, but his tech support is even better. Highly recommended.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a problem.[emoji1419] Do you still sell the harnesses? If so, what are they going for?

Yes sir. Still building. $225 for the set shipped. $50 for the DIY Kit to modify your existing harnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a pre-owned 2015 Silverado 2500HD WT and needed to change out the factory mirrors for mirrors that would actually be usable! Did research in this forum and contacted Phil Gamboa to ask for his recommendations. Very knowledgeable guy! He was able to help me source a set of towing mirrors and I purchased a set of door harnesses and door panel switch assembly from him. He was very timely in his correspondence and shipping! The new mirrors made a BIG difference and have the safety features of larger convex mirrors, forward-facing marker lights, and edge-mounted LED turn signal indications. If you're looking to upgrade your mirrors, Phil is the man to contact! Highly Recommended!

jpolano - Windsor, VA

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Bought a wireless charger adapter harness from pgamboa for $25.  Excellent product.  Worked perfectly.  He was quick to respond and shipped quickly.  Would absolutely recommend him.  Using his harness I was able to get my iPhone X to wirelessly charge in my 2017 Canyon Denali!

Edited by txab

• 2 weeks later...