Morimoto XB Fog Light group buy

quick ? on installing these on silverados....cant find any video other then them pulling the bumper....is it possible to do it without pulling the bumper as I would have to pull off a lot of stuff to install

I can't say from experience but I've read it can be done without pulling the bumper. There are members on here that have done it successfully. I plan on pulling mine as I am changing my headlights and adding tow hooks at the same time. I figured I might as well pull the front end apart. Wouldn't be the first time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say from experience but I've read it can be done without pulling the bumper. There are members on here that have done it successfully. I plan on pulling mine as I am changing my headlights and adding tow hooks at the same time. I figured I might as well pull the front end apart. Wouldn't be the first time haha

ya same here not that I cant take it off just now that I have all that extra stuff on there it would take me a day just to pull the bumper.......just want to make sure it is possible before pulling the trigger

982b3915dcdf88d99f6fa4a1b0b4a1ae.jpg

Above cut off

9f30b57098a1515ed43658672876412d.jpg

Below cut off

30 mins install do your self a favor take out the black plastic tabs the 3 "ball joint" looking clip into. Just wiggle wiggle wiggle they come out. Makes install simple. I messed up didn't do this at first.

quick ? on installing these on silverados....cant find any video other then them pulling the bumper....is it possible to do it without pulling the bumper as I would have to pull off a lot of stuff to install

you just have to unbolt the bracket the fog lights are in. Probably about 6 15 mm bolts. Make sure to mark it up before you loosen it. Any other questions let me know! Good luck

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Received my fog lights earlier and already installed them. Took me a little under 50 minutes including watching Fondupot's installation video again. Someone on Youtube commented about using a 10mm socket on clips and that made things easy.

Will go out once dark to adjust height if needed.

Edited to give thanks again:

Once more a big thank you to Tyler for setting up the group buy!

Edited by Lgetz

i got the Silverado 14+ morimoto elite kit for projectors(low beams)

What bulb did you get the 11a or 11b.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in how GM mounts these fog lights. I ended up pushing the adjusting screw through its nylon retaining clip trying to get the bottom to engage. The bottom tab is the weakest point with the most flex.

I'm beyond frustrated. The icing on the cake will be when I have to buy a whole new fog light just to get the stupid clip.

What bulb did you get the 11a or 11b.

i got the 11b but I have projectors. Not sure if that matters

i got the 11b but I have projectors. Not sure if that matters

Ok thanks. I have projectors to. I tried calling them but closed on Saturdays