The Glosser

fmjcafe

It seems to be a rule of nature that as soon as you get your truck cleaned up and ready to go for a cruise something will happen to mess it up. A bird splat right in the middle of your hood for example or you will pick up some road tar.

This leads me to my review of The Glosser by Clean Tools. The Glosser is a package of 5, 13" x 25" micro fiber cloths in a foil pouch. The cost is around $8 at Auto Zone. They`re a bit pricy but worth every penny in my opinion.

The cloths are pre treated with a cleaner and wax and work fantastic for getting the odd spot of bird dookie, tar, tree sap or bugs off the finish of your truck. I even used one to wipe down my whole truck after I got caught in a light shower. I used my Absorber to dry it and then went over it with a Glosser and she looked good as new. These things really work.

The only thing you want to avoid is wiping the black plastic trim on your truck as it will leave a white wax film behind. Also they dry out pretty quick if your truck is hot from sitting in the sun and you attempt to wipe down a large area. For large areas I use a car duster first.

As I said above they are expensive but if you only need to do a small job you can stuff them back in the foil pouch or put it in a ziploc bag for the next time you need it.

Try them out. I think you will like them.

Archived