Fetch My Pet Is The Free Easy App For Managing Your Best Friend

Zane

01_Fetch_My_Pet_Multi_Screens.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

5/22/2017

If there's anything we love more than our truck, it's our pet. My dog Sam has been my best friend for the last six years and I honestly take better care of him than the Sierra. From keeping him up to date on shots and tracking his medical records to making sure his microchip information is correct, I've never really thought about how nice it would be to have all of his info in one place. Until now....
02_Fetch_My_Pet_Hero.jpg
Created by some close friends of GM-Trucks.com, Fetch My Pet is a new app available on the Apple App Store. It's free and helps you keep track of your Dog or Cat's medical records online in one place. It also knows your location- recommending services, parks, and groomers near you! However, the coolest feature of Fetch My Pet is the "Rover Alert System", which allows you to blast your pets info out to all Fetch users within a 15 mile radius if the unthinkable happens and your pet goes missing. Did I mention it's free?
On_Phone_Imagery_Vet.jpg
Head on over to the Apple App Store and check out Fetch My Pet to see how it can help you manage and love your little best friend more than ever.

02_Fetch_My_Pet_Hero.jpg

On_Phone_Imagery_Vet.jpg

02_Fetch_My_Pet_Hero.jpg

On_Phone_Imagery_Vet.jpg

02_Fetch_My_Pet_Hero.jpg

On_Phone_Imagery_Vet.jpg

Looks neat but too bad it's Crapple only. Are they planning on an Android version?

Yes, Greg from Fetch Labs assures me an Android Version is coming soon. It was the first thing I mentioned to him as I'm a die hard Android guy as well.

If you sign up your email at http://www.fetchmypet.com/ (bottom of page) you'll get alerted when the Android App is released. :thumbs:

Archived