GM Borla Touring ?s

I got real lucky $1250 exaust brand new for $600.

I'm getting American Racing 1 and 7/8 inch headers flow cats and going to put this exhaust on my 6.2 Denali 15008e58d6f2131d97fb6b3f18dae54cb874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That is a hell of a deal, got the same system for 5.3 for 400 on CL. Couldn't believe it when I saw it and drove 2 hours the next day to get it. Used but looked brand new.

If by chance you ever want to install a Hellwig rear sway bar, you will need to get the GM Borla with the dual rear exit pipes. On the dual pipes out the right side one of the two tailpipes out of the muffler needs to route exactly where the swaybar end link is located.

I made the mistake and needed to return my dual side exit for a dual rear exit.

Also remember that you need to buy tips for the GM Borla which run a couple hundred bucks or so.

That was a fluke, not a normal everyday pricing

I know i never get that lucky. I spend some time though seaching every which way to find a good price. That was a dealer getting rid of an exaust they ordered and i guess didnt need.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If by chance you ever want to install a Hellwig rear sway bar, you will need to get the GM Borla with the dual rear exit pipes. On the dual pipes out the right side one of the two tailpipes out of the muffler needs to route exactly where the swaybar end link is located.

I made the mistake and needed to return my dual side exit for a dual rear exit.

Also remember that you need to buy tips for the GM Borla which run a couple hundred bucks or so.

So the sway bar does fit with the dual rear exit? For some reason I thought it didn't. Swaybar make a big difference?

So the sway bar does fit with the dual rear exit? For some reason I thought it didn't. Swaybar make a big difference?

Yes and no. It will not fit stock. You need to modify the sway bar drivers side frame mount. You need to drill 2 more holes in the frame mount so you can install it rotated 180 degrees. This allows you to shift the sway bar to the passenger side so the drivers side end link clears the exit pipe on that side.

I have a PM from thetruck454 which describes this and included some pics. Unfortunately the pics are now gone due to the Photobucket 3rd party sharing issues that just started. I'll try to see if thetruck454 can email me the pics again.

The rear swaybar makes a huge difference and would not give it up just for a better sounding exhaust.

Yes and no. It will not fit stock. You need to modify the sway bar drivers side frame mount. You need to drill 2 more holes in the frame mount so you can install it rotated 180 degrees. This allows you to shift the sway bar to the passenger side so the drivers side end link clears the exit pipe on that side.

I have a PM from thetruck454 which describes this and included some pics. Unfortunately the pics are now gone due to the Photobucket 3rd party sharing issues that just started. I'll try to see if thetruck454 can email me the pics again.

The rear swaybar makes a huge difference and would not give it up just for a better sounding exhaust.

That would be great, Im running out of mods at this point and was thinking of getting one.

Archived