Opinions on Wheel/Tire plan?

Man, when I saw that last night, I was so relieved! I'm gonna get the Toyo RTs in 295/55s or 305/55s for sure now. Or maybe Toyo AT2s. Thought about doing just a street setup. But, that's out of the water now, especially where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with the Method NVs or Double Standards.

Pretty sure I'm going w/ Double Standard 17" though, not 20".

I'd go with the Method NVs or Double Standards.

Pretty sure I'm going w/ Double Standard 17" though, not 20".

Yeah, I like the Method wheels. Made my mind up. With these XDs.bdee7212c08bba1efe789ce40b17cc47.jpg

I've had the RTs 33x12.5 for over 30k miles - I've been very happy with the tires and do not regret the purchase. I think I'll get another 15-20k miles on them. I had the AT2s before changing to the RTs. The AT2s are a little less expensive, a little less road noise, and should last longer. I've noticed the RTs don't handle wet black top as well as the AT2 tires. The RTs are better in the rain than stock, but not by much. Off road, they are amazing. With 30k miles on the RTs, and even though they still look brand new, they are starting to slip a bit on wet road surface. As a result, my next set of tires will probably be the AT2 again.

Man, when I saw that last night, I was so relieved! I'm gonna get the Toyo RTs in 295/55s or 305/55s for sure now. Or maybe Toyo AT2s. Thought about doing just a street setup. But, that's out of the water now, especially where I live.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had the RTs 33x12.5 for over 30k miles - I've been very happy with the tires and do not regret the purchase. I think I'll get another 15-20k miles on them. I had the AT2s before changing to the RTs. The AT2s are a little less expensive, a little less road noise, and should last longer. I've noticed the RTs don't handle wet black top as well as the AT2 tires. The RTs are better in the rain than stock, but not by much. Off road, they are amazing. With 30k miles on the RTs, and even though they still look brand new, they are starting to slip a bit on wet road surface. As a result, my next set of tires will probably be the AT2 again.

Hmm, thats good to know man! lol

I think I'm gonna roll with the AT2s. What size did you have em in?

Archived