Katzkin Pics Professionally Installed?

Thank you for the detailed pics. As far as the perforated inserts, do you think they will hold up as well as the solid ones? Are there any benifits to the perforated over the solid centers besides looks?

Thanks again

Well, they would be for ventilated seats. I like the look of the perforated inserts. One thing that made me feel a bit odd was cutting holes for the headrest posts. But using an exacto knife worked absolutely perfect. Cut the hole smaller than the post for a seamless install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had roadwire brand put in mine. I can get more pics if you'd like. The lighting makes them appear tan but they are grey attachicon.gifIMG_0887.JPG

Any reason you choose Roadwire over Katzkin? I havent heard of them before, they seem to be several hundred more than Katz

Any reason you choose Roadwire over Katzkin? I havent heard of them before, they seem to be several hundred more than Katz

I think they're both top brands - installer will say x is better than y. The dealership I bought from was doing a leather upgrade for $500 installed and I assumed it was Katz and turned out to be roadwire brand. Dad got his done too. post-155890-149781809506_thumb.jpgpost-155890-149781816223_thumb.jpg

post-155890-149781809506_thumb.jpg

post-155890-149781816223_thumb.jpg

I think they're both top brands - installer will say x is better than y. The dealership I bought from was doing a leather upgrade for $500 installed and I assumed it was Katz and turned out to be roadwire brand. Dad got his done too. attachicon.gifIMG_1386.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1385.JPG

Who knows, there's probably only a few manufacturers of these seat covers and Katzkin or roadwire just puts their name on it. I've seen tons of instances like that. Especially since that roadwire kit looks exactly down to the stitch of my Katzkin

I think they're both top brands - installer will say x is better than y. The dealership I bought from was doing a leather upgrade for $500 installed and I assumed it was Katz and turned out to be roadwire brand. Dad got his done too. attachicon.gifIMG_1386.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1385.JPG

$500 for everything?! Would loved to know which dealer

$500 for everything?! Would loved to know which dealer

Yep plus tax! It was a special at Landers Chevrolet in Benton, AR. I believe it was due to the rebates across the road at gmc store. $12k off sticker for Chevy LT1 crews, and gmc dealer had 12k off the slt crews. So you could get chevy over gm cheaper and have the leather upgrade. This was around thanksgiving time. Mine wasn't new tho.

Yep plus tax! It was a special at Landers Chevrolet in Benton, AR. I believe it was due to the rebates across the road at gmc store. $12k off sticker for Chevy LT1 crews, and gmc dealer had 12k off the slt crews. So you could get chevy over gm cheaper and have the leather upgrade. This was around thanksgiving time. Mine wasn't new tho.

Landers has a couple dealerships here in OKC now, too. When was the special? I may call and see if they would do it here.

I see that this was around Thanksgiving, sorry. I will check with them!

Good luck! They have a pipeline with a local accessory shop here that does the actual install but through the dealership - I believe his reg price was $1000 but that's still a good deal considering the time. I'm getting some steps this week to cut down on (the wife) sliding down the seat when she gets out lol