Tow mirror question

Shawn_s

Hey guys. I have a 16 sierra with the max tow package. I recently smashed my passenger side mirror and need to replace the whole assembly. I called the dealership and got a price, then looked online and found the accessories towing mirrors are the same price for two as the factory one is for one.

So does anyone know if the gm accessories towing mirrors are wired the same as the stock NHT mirrors?

Hey guys. I have a 16 sierra with the max tow package. I recently smashed my passenger side mirror and need to replace the whole assembly. I called the dealership and got a price, then looked online and found the accessories towing mirrors are the same price for two as the factory one is for one.

So does anyone know if the gm accessories towing mirrors are wired the same as the stock NHT mirrors?

I am not familiar with what Tow Mirrors come with the various packages, but if you tell me trim level I can better answer your question. I know how all the tow mirrors are wired up. Does your mirror power fold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived