GMC mineral metallic?

Hey everyone, I just have a couple quick questions. So today I was headed home from work and saw a very gorgeous truck in a very different color. A quick search on autotrader and I soon discovered it was call Mineral Metallic (it may have other names but searching that brought up the exact color I saw) anyways, I’m hoping somebody on here owns this color and I am very interested in getting the paint code on it. And if it has a different name that would be great as well because I can’t find it on the GMC website when I tried to build one. Maybe it’s a special color? Here is a picture for the color I’m looking for, thanks!

d4422c7fd925eafb8d5338caf59d02f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mineral metallic and pepperdust metallic were both new colors for the 2017 model year GMC’s, and they look very, very similar. Mineral metallic has a slight greenish hue, pepper dust more brown.  

Mineral metallic and pepperdust metallic were both new colors for the 2017 model year GMC’s, and they look very, very similar. Mineral metallic has a slight greenish hue, pepper dust more brown.  

Any info on the paint codes?

Pepperdust Metallic must not have been a very popular color, even though it was just added in 2017.  This along with Siren Red Tintcoat were deleted for 2018.  New colors are Cajun Red Tintcoat and Havana Metallic.  This was one of the few changes for 2018

As others posted, Pepperdust was a one year colour.

Mineral Metallic is a Denali only colour.

To my eye, Mineral metallic as a grey with a hit of green (compared to some recent colors that have been grey with a hint of blue)

2018 Denali colours:

White Frost Tricoat    G1W
Quicksilver Metallic    GAN
Onyx Black    GBA
Mineral Metallic    GJB
Dark Slate Metallic     GPA
Red Quartz Tintcoat  GPJ

2018 1500 GMC colours Non-denali

Stone Blue Metallic G1K
White Frost Tricoat    G1W
Deep Mahogany Metallic   G2X
Cardinal Red    G7C
Quicksilver Metallic    GAN
Summit White    GAZ
Onyx Black    GBA
Dark Slate Metallic    GPA
Red Quartz Tintcoat GPJ

Chev uses different names for some of the colours, but has the same ones available (except for the Denali only offering)

2018 Chev names for same RPO codes:

Deep Ocean Blue Metallic   G1K

Iridescent Pearl Tricoat   G1W

Red Hot    G7C
Silver Ice Metallic    GAN
Summit White    GAZ
Black    GBA
Graphite Metallic    GPA
Cajun Red Tintcoat    GPJ

Hey everyone, I just have a couple quick questions. So today I was headed home from work and saw a very gorgeous truck in a very different color. A quick search on autotrader and I soon discovered it was call Mineral Metallic (it may have other names but searching that brought up the exact color I saw) anyways, I’m hoping somebody on here owns this color and I am very interested in getting the paint code on it. And if it has a different name that would be great as well because I can’t find it on the GMC website when I tried to build one. Maybe it’s a special color? Here is a picture for the color I’m looking for, thanks!

d4422c7fd925eafb8d5338caf59d02f6.jpg

WA433B/GJB should be the codes. Here's my 2017.82af8575df96cad5632854fceea756e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just picked up a new 2018 in mineral metallic. It definitely looks like a metallic olive green in the sunlight.

880c1b0bc72469a21167d929ab53e827.jpg

That’s a gorgeous truck! I never knew this color existed till the other day, it’s definitely unique

Archived