2016 Double Cab B-Pillar Squeak

With the cooler temps arriving in Wisconsin, I noticed the last few weeks that my 2016 Silverado Double-Cab LT 4x4 had developed a very annoying squeak in the Driver's side B-Pillar.  Haven't removed any trim our anything yet.  It is very noticeable when driving on a bumpy road and when you close both the front and rear drivers doors.  Anyone else experience this and have any ideas?  It is under warranty and I plan to have the dealer look at it when I take it in for my next service, was hoping it might be something simple that I could resolve as its very annoying.

Regards.

My 17 started a squeak similar to a cricket.  Found that I could stop it by pushing on the bottom of the B pillar.  For now I have jammed a piece of wood in there, will have the dealer look at this soon.  The B pillar does not seem too fun to get out of there.

My 2009 2500HD also creaked when I pulled onto my drive when it was new.  Very annoying to say the least but eventually it either stopped or I got used to it.  Never took it to a dealer I just figured

it would be a waste of my time.  Traded it off this last summer for a 2015  SLE Duramax  that doesn't creak , groan or rattle and is super quiet on the road.    

• 2 weeks later...

Archived