Brembo uprated brakes

JB Z71

5JL - LPO, Front Brake Kit-Performance, includes Red Brembo 6-piston brake calipers with larger than stock pads and rotors (front brakes only with Chevrolet logo) (dealer-installed)

1 - Requires 20" wheels.
2 - Requires 20" or 22" wheels. Not available with (SEU) 22" (55.9 cm) 6-spoke split chrome wheels, LPO.

http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&regionID=1&divisionID=1&type=0&vehicleID=20987&section=oi_def&page=6&butID=3

39 minutes ago, JB Z71 said:

Thanks Guys. Has anyone had a chance to demo the brembos? 

Not on the truck yet but yes on the Brembos. I have them on my Zo6 with the Zo7 package. Brembos are a great upgrade for the street and big improvement. They are not a good track setup. I went to AP racing brakes for the track, alot go to Stoptech. Whole different league than brembos but very extreme use. That being said I am looking to get the Brembo for the street for the improvement when towing and looks. 

I saw a new Chevy today that had red calipers on it front and rear, the rear said "Brembo" but also PBR which was the Australian brand that GM has used for years on vehicles. The front were the same caliper as our normal OE calipers, but had "Brembo" embossed into the caliper. These were not the option Brembo calipers though as I have those on my 2017 Camaro SS 1LE.

Archived