Ordered my Zone 4.5 Lift

Nick, those are Trail Grapplers right? What did they measure out on the truck, if you don't mind me asking? Did you have to zip tie the fender wells?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are Trail Grapplers... 295/65 measures out to 35.5x12.1... no rubbing at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are Trail Grapplers... 295/65 measures out to 35.5x12.1... no rubbing at all...

I looked at their stated measurements. I was curious how true they actually were. For instance on my brother's Ford with 20x9s his Ridge Grapplers measured out to 34" tall with 40# air(35x12.50x20).

Good to hear though with yours being taller and the same 4.5" Zone you aren't getting rub. I will miss the power of the 6.2 with the car tires on it, but my 17' Denali Yukon also has the 6.2 so I can smile again when I drive it!!![emoji4]

I looked at their stated measurements. I was curious how true they actually were. For instance on my brother's Ford with 20x9s his Ridge Grapplers measured out to 34" tall with 40# air(35x12.50x20).

Good to hear though with yours being taller and the same 4.5" Zone you aren't getting rub. I will miss the power of the 6.2 with the car tires on it, but my 17' Denali Yukon also has the 6.2 so I can smile again when I drive it!!![emoji4]

I hear you... I miss my Duramax but figured I would go the 6.2 route because I really don’t tow anymore... glad I did because it’s a fun truck...

I hear you... I miss my Duramax but figured I would go the 6.2 route because I really don’t tow anymore... glad I did because it’s a fun truck...

I had a 2014 LML Duramax and loved it. It wasn't nearly as fast as I thought it was after driving my 6.2 but it was cool. The ride was stiff, turning radius was wide, and the tailpipe looked like Elmer Fudds shotgun....Truth is I was bored with it and liked the new interiors. Wanted something different that was a little shorter and lighter.

I had a 2014 LML Duramax and loved it. It wasn't nearly as fast as I thought it was after driving my 6.2 but it was cool. The ride was stiff, turning radius was wide, and the tailpipe looked like Elmer Fudds shotgun....Truth is I was bored with it and liked the new interiors. Wanted something different that was a little shorter and lighter.

I have not towed with this yet but I’m sure it will do everything now that I need... LMLs are beast and loved mine which was an 11... heard through the Duramax forum that 18.5 they may be changing the body style on the 3/4 and 1 tons... anxious to see the look

Criscone, can you repost your pic? I can't see it on Tapatalk or the website. I have seen recent pics of your truck and it looks awesome. I can't get enough of pics these trucks.

a1c44bb6a27b7ed60020593ca789ea3d.jpg5edc98be7740d67d62fe5cb15ec3405a.jpg

8b8f8b96fd2d670f263f03c5668af17b.jpg

f49d1088f6a72259bd5b7e20bf233168.jpg

My tires showed up, with the left being a 295/60 and the other/right being a 35/11.50. I chose not to use the 295/65 due to those being taller; They are a true 35, while these 2 are approx 34.

I expected the 295 to be wider than they are. The 295s are $50 more per tire.

I going to think about which one I want and likey install on Saturday.

I'm going to have to wait until next week to do the lift install[emoji22]. Work is going to prevent it on Saturday like I had planned. I plan on installing next Wednesday or Thursday. I get off work on Friday next week and I'm off until Jan 3!!! I will post pics as soon as I have it on.

If anyone wants to come to SW GA and turn some wrenches let me know [emoji23].

ad67c86130c9d332f9dd2099d766a9bc.jpg

This isn't mine but it looks just like mine, except my lift is still waiting to go on. This pic is what inspired me to move forward with the lift. Hopefully mine will look this good or better. This one has the 4.5 inch Zone and 35x12.5 tires.

Custom wheel offsets - you can look at all sierras with a 4.5” and see what size tires they have/gives you a better idea. I stared at that websites gallery of silverados for weeeeeeks trying to make up my mind lol!

Custom wheel offsets - you can look at all sierras with a 4.5” and see what size tires they have/gives you a better idea. I stared at that websites gallery of silverados for weeeeeeks trying to make up my mind lol!

I too have been looking on their site, thanks for the link though. The issue there is 99% of the trucks on their site have aftermarket wheels rather than stocks, which are what u intend to run.

81799f54a9cef16d90354aae3df6f6eb.jpg

Well we started this afternoon around 5 and worked for about 4 hrs on the lift. The pic doesn’t show where we stopped for the night but I figured I would give a teaser pic. I have some before and will post after pics tomorrow. We should finish around lunch if all goes well.

• Like 1