Cheyenne Super 10 - What do you all think of this?

DDogg

12 hours ago, wforrest08 said:

Nothing to hate.  It's beautiful!  My first pickup truck was a '69 F100 with a deluxe two tone paint scheme.  The truck in your link would also have a white roof to mimic the "deluxe" part!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the white is too thin. It needs to start about 3" higher and have the door handle be in it. It'd be even with the top of the tail lights and be perfect.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:36 AM, SASK_RT said:

The retro regular cab looks better than the retro crew cab for sure. How in the world do they have an asking price of $43,200 though!

I wonder if anyone is going to come out with a simple vinyl wrap that runs down the side of the truck that will give this look.

4 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

The retro regular cab looks better than the retro crew cab for sure. How in the world do they have an asking price of $43,200 though!

I wonder if anyone is going to come out with a simple vinyl wrap that runs down the side of the truck that will give this look.

The price is in Canadian dollars...The truck in the picture is kind of a base model truck.  The MSRP of a top of the line regular cab is about $50K

Archived