Anyone else want the bed storage?

Seems like they would be a good idea but all depends on what you store in your tool box and how you use your bed. For me it wouldn’t work due to the size of my tool box I carry in the bed tool box but then I don’t use my bed that much.

Hopefully they come out easily when you need to use the ful bed.

For me it would be wonderful.

My truck is just a regular bed size what makes it even more important that I can use every inch of the length of it.

But I also have little stuff to bring with me what I put in the truck box.

And I barely use the space in front and behind the wheel well.

so long

j-ten-ner

I want to get these when available.

Not sure if anyone else thinks they are good

Should be able to mount them in my 2017 I would think.1d647030cf03086ea0cbd252867b82cf.jpgf9951dc12773fefa08b1af1ebe3ef42d.jpg5b57aa9149bbd870639900eb716d133d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think it’s a great idea and a very nice option on the next generation trucks. I will not order them unless they come standard. If they come standard I’ll probably sell them.
As for them working in your 2017 they will not. The T1XX has a completely new bed design that is longer and wider. I believe the wheel wells are redesigned as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

come on, man.  everyone knows that driving a truck means having random crap lying in the bed at all times.  ratchet straps, fishing rods, beer cans, shotgun shells, etc.  why ruin the truck experience by putting all that stuff away somewhere convenient?

• Like 5

I thought these boxes were fantastic too...until I realized that they cover all of the tie down hooks and divider slots in the bed. I usually have a piece of 2x10 across the rear divider slots to keep my hard hat, work jackets and boxes with all of my work papers close to the tailgate and out of the cab. I’d love these if they came in shorter lengths, perhaps only above and in front of the wheel wells so the divider slots and tie downs can be kept accessible. 

• Like 2

I love the fact that they only take up the space they gained by widening the box, therefore leaving a flat and open load floor that's about as wide as the current truck.  Much better idea and application than the Ram Box, where you loose a bunch of bed space. 

On 3/24/2018 at 9:02 AM, crafferty said:

As for them working in your 2017 they will not. The T1XX has a completely new bed design that is longer and wider. I believe the wheel wells are redesigned as well.

This.  The boxes will only fit in the 2019+ trucks.  They bed sides, bottom, and wheel humps are formed using a competely different process than previously.  It allows for smaller "corners" and gives more space.  The boxes are designed to fit into these smaller corners so if you try to install them into a 2018 or older truck they will not fit.

Im sure you can caulk that in there if you wanted, but you would probably be better ordering parts of the high desert package for a 2014-18...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It has storage boxes?

It has storage boxes?

Oh yeah, its essentially an avalanche conversion. I debated finally trading mine in but they were not coming off them as much as I would like...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On 4/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, calltrex said:

It has storage boxes?

It's a complete replacement package for the bed.  It has a sail panel, side storage boxes, and locking hard tonneau panels.

It is only available for the 5'8" "short" bed.  It usually needs to be ordered as a package when you order the truck (it also comes with some mechanical upgrades) but you could probably find the individual parts if you looked hard enough.

chevrolet-silverado-1500-high-desert-to-

• Like 1