Where can I get a LTZ center console for the jump seat swap??

2 hours ago, jscottl said:

@pgamboa the"Harness Doctor" can set you up. Maybe even cheaper than the dealer.

https://harnessdr.com/

Ok I’ll look into that.  My main concern is will the new harness going from console to existing harness make all accessories work in console? I’m confident the console mounts directly into where jump seat was. Like does my harness have all wires in it and the one I’m removing have blanks?

8 minutes ago, Kmetzmichael said:

Ok I’ll look into that.  My main concern is will the new harness going from console to existing harness make all accessories work in console? I’m confident the console mounts directly into where jump seat was. Like does my harness have all wires in it and the one I’m removing have blanks?

You have to get the harness from Phil to Make all the connections work in the new console. The dealer does not sell the one need to extend from under seat to front of new console. In order to make it happen through the dealer you would need the dash harness. That is why Phil’s custom harness makes it 100 times easier. I am planning on selling the one I have if you are Interested 

1 hour ago, Kmetzmichael said:

Look up pgamboa on youtube. He has video on the swap

Ok thanks.  I’ve called a lot of dealers and they won’t help me because my vin shows I have junpseat. I do have a vin for duplicate truck with console and they can order me  and new harness but can’t guarantee accessories will all work.  All help is appreciated.  

There is no GM harness for this. I build the conversion custom.

Here is my video:

My site is HarnessDR.com

You can reach me there for a quote to supply all you need for the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, AMENDOZA said:

You have to get the harness from Phil to Make all the connections work in the new console. The dealer does not sell the one need to extend from under seat to front of new console. In order to make it happen through the dealer you would need the dash harness. That is why Phil’s custom harness makes it 100 times easier. I am planning on selling the one I have if you are Interested 

6 hours ago, pgamboa said:

There is no GM harness for this. I build the conversion custom.

Here is my video:

My site is HarnessDR.com

You can reach me there for a quote to supply all you need for the upgrade.

Awesome video I knew it was possible.  Every dealer told me it wasn’t.  I still need a console to might just buy a new one since I can ok buy find wood grain consoles.  I’d like to order all necessary wires and wire harness. 

Awesome video I knew it was possible.  Every dealer told me it wasn’t.  I still need a console to might just buy a new one since I can ok buy find wood grain consoles.  I’d like to order all necessary wires and wire harness. 

Email me at [email protected]

I can supply the console you need with the trim option you want.

Anyone know if 2017 jump seat from a 1500 is swappable with a center console from a 2016 2500? both black leather. Similar features other than the jumpseat not having the wireless charger and the center console does. 

Yes. Physically swappable. No harnesses though for completing the connection. I build those custom.

Here at the various harnesses for this swap.

https://harnessdr.com/product/16-pin-center-console-conversion-harness/

https://harnessdr.com/product/23-pin-center-console-conversion-harness/

https://harnessdr.com/product/2014-2018-reverse-console-jump-seat-conversion-harness/

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 9:41 AM, Vinnie Cantacessi said:

I have an LTZ center console brand new either for sale or trade for a black leather jump seat

I have a black leather jump seat for trade if you’re interested 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...