I have a 1986, K20, and as I'm finishing up the major repairs from my old man passing it on to me, I often sit and wonder... What should I do for the audio? Just use a blue tooth speaker? Get a radio setup? I'm leaning more and more towards getting a radio every day, But I'm not sure what to get. Walmart has a Pioneer with 4 speakers for $85 plus a 2 year protection plan, but they also have a Boss Audio BV9362BI without speakers for $90. Any Suggestions? 

• 4 weeks later...

are you gonna utilize the radio to the full extent? all 4 speakers? there are better radios at best buy, amazon, or crutchfield. speakers in the door? (original speakers?)in the dash? custom kick panel pods? those radios you asked about are simple radios that will do the job but if you want better sound control and quality i would ask you to look else where. USB ports and Blue tooth connectivity are a nice addition if you like your music. as for sound, what speaker set up do you have? hard to recommend with little info.

https://www.amazon.com/BOSS-Audio-BV9362BI-Touchscreen-Bluetooth/dp/B005EWTKAA

are you ready for a headache when you start having issues with this radio?