Time for New wheels

So check this out, bought a new 2018 GMC SLT 6.2, I wanted larger tires from the 275/55/20’s and was told to put a 2 1/4” front lift, 1” rear. Installed BFG KO2’s 275/60/20 and now there rubbing. So now I have to get new wheels, I love chrome wheels but just need ideas. Here’s a pic of the truck, ideas of rims and offset?337d2ac0184878d3b0b907b374555e7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

So check this out, bought a new 2018 GMC SLT 6.2, I wanted larger tires from the 275/55/20’s and was told to put a 2 1/4” front lift, 1” rear. Installed BFG KO2’s 275/60/20 and now there rubbing. So now I have to get new wheels, I love chrome wheels but just need ideas. Here’s a pic of the truck, ideas of rims and offset?337d2ac0184878d3b0b907b374555e7d.jpg

check with your local tire shop , see what kind of deal they make on your rims/tires ????

check with your local tire shop , see what kind of deal they make on your rims/tires ????

I’m going to sell them as soon as I get new ones installed, keeping tires

1 hour ago, TXGREEK said:

51fbb5b8b55629a5fdbb55b8d27ca2fc.jpg

My new wheels

It looks like your truck grew about 8" with those new wheels!!!

It looks like your truck grew about 8" with those new wheels!!!

Pulling up to the dealership, servicing a vehicle I stopped at this new truck that was for sale, just like mine (minus lift) and finally found the wheels I want, Fuel Contra

They’re going to be 20x9 with a +20, whatever the heck that means. I’ve got brand new 275/60/20 KO2’s on there now. I wonder what the +20 will look like, any ideas?

This one has +27.  That's tucked pretty far under there.  They may rub on your control arms, but I don't know.

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/360435/2018-gmc-sierra-1500-oe-performance-150-rough-country-leveling-kit

That’s what I’m thinking too, they’re rubbing now with the stock wheels just going from 55’s to 60’s.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks gooood!  You can always put some wheel spacers on if you want them out a little further or if they rub.  Just read up on them first.  

Edited by Ron505