3500HD Suspension for a 2500HD

I want to add the overload springs from a CC/SB 3500HD to a 2500HD.  I need the brackets, pads, bolts, springs, u-bolts, etc.  I am wanting to go the genuine gm route instead of just putting on airbags, helper springs, etc.  I like the truck to look as factory as it can and I also don't want to have mess with the air in the airbags.  I put some on another truck and they are helpful but a pain when you forget to air them down/up.  I have found a few of the parts but not all of them.  My truck is a 2013 CC/SB. 

On 6/30/2018 at 11:00 PM, davester said:

Or find a wrecked one in a junkyard. Cheaper and you can get all the parts you need in one shot.

I'm having trouble finding a wrecked one near me.  The best I have been able to do was see someones in a parking lot to look at some of the parts.  I figured the new parts would be the best option for finding them, not so much for the value. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pair of these heavy duty springs sitting in my garage. The previous owner of my 04 Silverado 2500hd used them to turn the truck into a 3500. We don't haul that heavy so they didn't work for us.

We are talking about the thick overload leaf, right?

49 minutes ago, 4bycamper said:

I have a pair of these heavy duty springs sitting in my garage. The previous owner of my 04 Silverado 2500hd used them to turn the truck into a 3500. We don't haul that heavy so they didn't work for us.

We are talking about the thick overload leaf, right?

On the older truck like the 04 they had more leafs in the pack for a one ton single wheel.  We have a 09 single wheel 3500 here in the yard that has them and its gvw was 9,900 vs a 9,200 for a 2500HD, just no top overload leafs. Some of the one tons with a single wheel had the top overloads but I don't know if they are the same as the ones on the new frame or not.  We had an 05 3500 single wheel that had the top overload leafs but it was scrapped out when one of the farm hands rolled it so I wasn't able to check it. 

I am looking for the spring pack at about the 1:30 mark on the video.  I basically found all the parts from GM except the bolts that hold the bump brackets to the frame.

11589273 are the bolts for the rear stops, 11516078 is the nuts, 11589278 are the bolts for the front stops, same nut as the front.  GM doesn't sell the overloads on their own, only part of the entire spring pack which is 23401104. 

18 hours ago, newdude said:

11589273 are the bolts for the rear stops, 11516078 is the nuts, 11589278 are the bolts for the front stops, same nut as the front.  GM doesn't sell the overloads on their own, only part of the entire spring pack which is 23401104. 

Thank you for the bolt and nut part numbers.  I had everything else but them.  I figured that they wouldn't sell just the upper overloads.