Truck of the month August NOMINATIONS

SarahsGMC

This month we will start off with nominations for August 2018s Cleanest Truck.

Post in here who you think has the cleanest truck.

Pictures must be recent within the last month, any year range, moderators are exempt unfortunately.

Nominations are open through saturday!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When I was in high school, I won first prize for "Junk of the month". Made the first page of the local news paper. 

It was a lifted 1978 K5 Blazer with a severely bent frame . It was beat to hell, and VERY rusty, but it was also one hell of an off road 4x4 rig. 

Crowds would gather to stare at it, and cops would pull me over just to laugh and take pictures. No tickets were ever issued, despite the obvious violations. 

When I decided to sell it , I left it sitting upside down by the highway, with a for sale sign hanging from a flat tire. Someone bought it, and said they were going to use it as "yard art".

I should dig up a picture of it, just to set the bar for this topic. I'm guessing it would take last place in this contest. 

• Haha 1

When I was in high school, I won first prize for "Junk of the month". Made the first page of the local news paper. 

It was a lifted 1978 K5 Blazer with a severely bent frame . It was beat to hell, and VERY rusty, but it was also one hell of an off road 4x4 rig. 

Crowds would gather to stare at it, and cops would pull me over just to laugh and take pictures. No tickets were ever issued, despite the obvious violations. 

When I decided to sell it , I left it sitting upside down by the highway, with a for sale sign hanging from a flat tire. Someone bought it, and said they were going to use it as "yard art".

I should dig up a picture of it, just to set the bar for this topic. I'm guessing it would take last place in this contest. 

Wasnt taken last month

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk