Maaco paint jobs

If you were to use a shop like Maaco the cost for a single-coat synthetic enamel paint job ranges from $300 to $900, with an average of $566. A mid-level paint job with a higher-quality paint and additional prep work like removing rust and dents can range from $1,000 to $3,500 with an average of $1,316.You can save a lot of money if you do most of the prep work yourself like a good cleaning and degreasing, removal of parts, trim etc,etc that would need to be taped off if left on and so on. 

Edited by SG Lou

• 2 weeks later...
If you were to use a shop like Maaco the cost for a single-coat synthetic enamel paint job ranges from $300 to $900, with an average of $566. A mid-level paint job with a higher-quality paint and additional prep work like removing rust and dents can range from $1,000 to $3,500 with an average of $1,316.You can save a lot of money if you do most of the prep work yourself like a good cleaning and degreasing, removal of parts, trim etc,etc that would need to be taped off if left on and so on. 

MAACO's prices vary greatly by area and how much they feel like "working with you".

I had them quote shooting a hood and front valance for my VW that I brought to them, off the car, already rough sanded... They would need to final sand, prime if necessary, and shoot single stage OE color and they told me $150.

I asked about doing the whole car if I brought it to them with no lights or mirrors, the front and rear valances removed (since they are plastic and could be shot separately) and rough sanded to break up the old clear coat and was told $300-400.

Went back +/- 6 months later (life got in the way) and was told "minimum of $400-600" and a 10-day turnaround for single stage enamel, not even the urethane...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

https://www.maaco.com/
Go to their site, type in your address and it will pull up the closest shop to you.  You can then see what offers they have in your area...or pick up the phone and call them
My comments above were from face to face conversations with the manager at my local location.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk