2019 GMC online configurator finally active

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

You can.

Go Here:

https://gmfamilyfirst.com/build-and-price/

Click on 2019 then GMC and have fun!  Right around 64K with a 6.2 and many options.

I built one last week.

Thanks!  I’ll check it out tonight. Last night I went in the GMC site and couldn’t find a way to. Thanks again!

Jim

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... it seems you can't get the bench seat unless you basically have a stripped down SLT model.  The minute you want to add a rear sliding window or universal home remote, you gotta get Front Bucket seats. Come on!

The bench seat must really be a low "want" by the public.  I love having the open floor.

3 hours ago, SkiDooNick700 said:

So... it seems you can't get the bench seat unless you basically have a stripped down SLT model.  The minute you want to add a rear sliding window or universal home remote, you gotta get Front Bucket seats. Come on!

The bench seat must really be a low "want" by the public.  I love having the open floor.

It's all about the wiring harness. Sort of like the umbilical cord or spinal cord to each major option.

I found this out when buying my K2 Sierra. I didn't need the SLT or Denali Package, but had to get one or the other just to have Power Folding mirrors.

7 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

It's all about the wiring harness. Sort of like the umbilical cord or spinal cord to each major option.

I found this out when buying my K2 Sierra. I didn't need the SLT or Denali Package, but had to get one or the other just to have Power Folding mirrors.

Good point, makes sense to me.

I just built a 2019 which is "similarly equipped" to my 2015. I say "similarly" because obviously there are a lot more things you're getting now, such as rear heated seats, you know what I mean. My '15 was approx 55K MSRP when I ordered it, this 2019 is coming out to $60,065.

If a built the 2019 how I would actually want it it comes to $60,310.  Basically I removed the sunroof, added on Bose instead. Skipped out on all the safety/lane departure stuff, just like I did with my 2015.  So basically the truck increased 5,000$.  Again, I know it has a lot more things going on with it than the 2015 SLTs did.

Man, 60k!!!

Edited by SkiDooNick700

5 minutes ago, SkiDooNick700 said:

Good point, makes sense to me.

I just built a 2019 which is "similarly equipped" to my 2015. I say "similarly" because obviously there are a lot more things you're getting now, such as rear heated seats, you know what I mean. My '15 was approx 55K MSRP when I ordered it, this 2019 is coming out to $60,065.

If a built the 2019 how I would actually want it it comes to $60,310.  Basically I removed the sunroof, added on Bose instead. Skipped out on all the safety/lane departure stuff, just like I did with my 2015.  So basically the truck increased 5,000$.  Again, I know it has a lot more things going on with it than the 2015 SLTs did.

Man, 60k!!!

60k includes your increased destination fee and any related Tariffs the President

is responsible for.....along with the extra engineering and computer components to make Dynamic Skip Fire function.

seems like there seems to be a lot of hate towards the at4, I really like it tough. honestly while most of the people want off road capable I'm in for the looks really! It's plenty capable to go to walmart and starbucks :-) jokes aside, I'm in for a fully loaded family vehicle truck for ski trips and I want the cargo space for regular home owner stuff... but I do hate you have to live with 22" wheels and lots of chrome if you want a fully loaded trucks!

the only thing I'd change is to try to fit some larger tires, that's the only think I guess they missed in the at4! curious to see if it would clear 305s with the stock 18" wheels! other than that I love that's a fully loaded slt/denali with better looks and I don't have to pay $70 grand!

any idea how long until the at4 start hitting dealer lots?

1 hour ago, Marcel Almeida said:

seems like there seems to be a lot of hate towards the at4, I really like it tough. honestly while most of the people want off road capable I'm in for the looks really! It's plenty capable to go to walmart and starbucks :-) jokes aside, I'm in for a fully loaded family vehicle truck for ski trips and I want the cargo space for regular home owner stuff... but I do hate you have to live with 22" wheels and lots of chrome if you want a fully loaded trucks!

the only thing I'd change is to try to fit some larger tires, that's the only think I guess they missed in the at4! curious to see if it would clear 305s with the stock 18" wheels! other than that I love that's a fully loaded slt/denali with better looks and I don't have to pay $70 grand!

any idea how long until the at4 start hitting dealer lots?

A fully loaded AT4 with all the safety and convenience packages, 6.2 etc....  builds out at 65K  so not far from 70

High end Trail Boss tops out about 58K

12 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

A fully loaded AT4 with all the safety and convenience packages, 6.2 etc....  builds out at 65K  so not far from 70

High end Trail Boss tops out about 58K

I was comparing to what a raptor which costs ~70K fully loaded, vs an at4 that should come closer to 60K (if you include the discounts I"m seeing on the denali/slt)! AT4 is really the first aggressive looking truck that's also fully loaded like the top level trims, other than the raptor.

With discounts you can probably land a fully loaded AT4 for around 58k

It is a nice looking truck, especially in black as with the promo vehicle.

I am sure you can get 305's under it. 

Edited by Sierra Dan

5 minutes ago, shift_grind said:

33s come stock. A guy here has 34s on his SLT with a level.  Silverado looks like it can fit even bigger. 

Just edited my post above.

I think it depends on tire brand. Could probably stuff a 315 under there also just depending on aspect ratio choice.

On 9/4/2018 at 1:25 PM, Marcel Almeida said:

I was comparing to what a raptor which costs ~70K fully loaded, vs an at4 that should come closer to 60K (if you include the discounts I"m seeing on the denali/slt)! AT4 is really the first aggressive looking truck that's also fully loaded like the top level trims, other than the raptor.

It also depends on where you are.  Here in southern california, a fully loaded raptor will run up to $85k with dealer markups.  You compare that to $60k for an AT4 and it makes the decision even easier.