2019 GMC online configurator finally active

23 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

And Better Shocks.

Same for the Trail Boss.

I bet they are plenty capable for starbucks :-) I will probably never go offroad other than some dirty road driving, I'm mostly interested in the AT4 because of the looks, can't convince myself to like all the chrome and the 22" on a denali!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Marcel Almeida said:

I bet they are plenty capable for starbucks :-) I will probably never go offroad other than some dirty road driving, I'm mostly interested in the AT4 because of the looks, can't convince myself to like all the chrome and the 22" on a denali!

If the look is all you are after and not so much the 2" lift or "off road" capability.... you should look at the Elevation Edition GMC Sierra that will be coming soon.

Similar to the all painted All Terrain package currently out.

8 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

If the look is all you are after and not so much the 2" lift or "off road" capability.... you should look at the Elevation Edition GMC Sierra that will be coming soon.

Similar to the all painted All Terrain package currently out.

I read about the elevation here I believe, the issue is that you need to move up to the at4 to be able to get it fully loaded like you can do with slt/denali trim levels

any idea when the at4 are gonna show up at the lots? I have a ton of denali / slt already in town at the dealers.