Question about lift

So was considering getting a lift on my 2500HD. I already upgraded my tires and really don’t want to buy new ones since there are only nine months old. I have 285- 60 - 20s on the stock polished aluminum rims on the 2015 LTZ.

Thought I would just level the front but seems that’s a horrible idea after reading about it on several different forums.

If I had the money and did not use the truck for a part-time landscaping business whete I tow a Maintenance trailer and a dump trailer I would get the 5 inch BDS suspension lift with some 35’s. That would be my ultimate dream.

So was just doing some reading and it seems I came across a lift that gets very good reviews, seems to be made by a company from what I think is owned by BDS called Zone. Was looking at the 3 inch upper control arm lift that comes with nitro shocks and includes a 2 inch block kit. Total for the lift is somewhere around $800 Plus labor to have it installed which I’m not sure how much that would run.

I don’t know a whole lot about suspension lifts in general so is that a decent lift to go with? My other question is this… Would the truck look goofy with a 3 inch lift and 20 inch stock wheels on the Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285 –60 – 20s?

I’ve also thought possibly about getting some black wheels in 20 x 9 so not sure if that would help the look. I’m just concerned that the truck would sit a little bit too tall and look like it had tiny tires. Unless this is a decent tire size I have that’s roughly 33.5 inches.

That 3” kit you’re referring to is a leveling kit NOT a suspension lift, just FYI

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Yeah thanks… That’s kind of what I’ve been told on another forum as well after I posted this.

It was suggested that for what I’m looking for I should go with a Cognito lift. They have a 4 inch lift or a 4–6 inch that you can adjust.