Black02Silverado Five Stars

I reached out to Nick after seeing some positive comments about him regarding his non-obnoxious approach to selling Amsoil products. Shortly after that, I happened to read a post by him regarding Amsoil that was humble and prompted me to contact him for info regarding Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-90.

Nick promptly replied to all of my messages (about 20 total) and provided useful info. There was no pressure to purchase and no ego driven comments to undermine differing opinions. He was quite simply a pleasure to deal with.

After purchasing 5 quarts of Severe Gear, I was looking to purchase 4 gallons of SS ATF. At this point, purchasing a membership with the Preferred Customer program made sense since the savings from such a large purchase exceeded the cost of the membership. I reached out to Nick about this and he agreed it was the best route to go, SO HE PAID FOR MY Preferred Customer membership. This saved me over $60 on my purchase along with the benefit of PC pricing on all future purchases.

Amsoil’s business model is interesting. Sometimes it results in sales hungry dealers spitting out snake-oil type affirmations and pressured sales tactics. Thankfully, there is another end to that extreme of genuinely humble dealers who know Amsoil can’t cure cancer, but believe in the merits of the products, and are simply thankful you chose to do business with them. The latter is who Nick is and I’m very happy I found him.

Five Stars all day long and twice on Sunday.

• Thanks 1