I have been transformed

Hows everybody doing.. we just purchased our family a 16 Yukon XL.  switched over from a FORD Flex. I'm loving the GMC so far..  my wife has wanted one of these the entire time we have been together and finally found one that wouldn't totally break the bank.  theres a few things i want to do to it but i have only had it for 24 hours so far and already made an appointment to get the windows tinted this weekend... hopefully this last us a long time as my god i sure hope we don't outgrow this one.. 

• Like 2

thank you, thank you,  i love the all black look.. i ordered a new grill as this one was rattle canned i think and is chipping so im gonna have it painted body color and then i have a full face black billet grill coming for it as well.. my wife hates the red GMC logo.. its the only color on the outside of the truck other than the lug nuts.. also the windows are getting tinted this weekend. 5% over factory front doors back, 35% on the front doors, 50% windshield all in ceramic tint.. i think it will look bad ass..