Wtb: 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Grill

Waterfowler41

Anybody have a 2014-2015 grill, OEM or aftermarket laying around?

Looking for the boxier grill like below.  Doesn't need to be in perfect condition.  Looking for a winter project.85e4b9d0b67b568494628bbeb0bf1db4.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

Edited by Waterfowler41

Anybody have a 2014-2015 grill, OEM or aftermarket laying around?

Looking for the boxier grill like below.85e4b9d0b67b568494628bbeb0bf1db4.jpg

I’m pretty sure I have the chrome one off my 15 slt covered in plastidip somewhere in the garage, unless I got into an angry cleaning spree sometime and tossed it. Ill go check

Hooksets are free...

4 hours ago, transam69230 said:

I have one and am located in St.Paul, MN. I would take $150 for it, took off around 50k miles and swapped to a AT grille. I am actually going to Cordova, IL this Sunday if you wanted to pick it up there. Can text me 651-334-3946.

Looking more for a project grill, I want to take a shot at painting to match.

3 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

There is one on ebay for $122

Will check it out, not in much of a rush but thanks!!

4 minutes ago, Skeeter McSkeet said:

I’m pretty sure I have the chrome one off my 15 slt covered in plastidip somewhere in the garage, unless I got into an angry cleaning spree sometime and tossed it. Ill go check

Hooksets are free...

Ahh yes a former project grill! pics and price when you find it. I can send you a shipping label.

I ordered one from GM a few years ago to replace mine that got scratched, but insurance ended up replacing it for me. I've had this grille just sitting around and has never been installed.

Fits 2014 and 2015 and has all clips and hardware included, with chrome bezel and GMC emblem. If Skeeter can't find his, just let me know!

I also have JUST the inner part of the grille as I just replaced mine with the AT grille, but kept my factory chrome bezel.

ALSO have a new AT bezel that is ready to paint match.

Edited by ShubiSnax
Forgot some details

I ordered one from GM a few years ago to replace mine that got scratched, but insurance ended up replacing it for me. I've had this grille just sitting around and has never been installed.
Fits 2014 and 2015 and has all clips and hardware included, with chrome bezel and GMC emblem. If Skeeter can't find his, just let me know!

I also have JUST the inner part of the grille as I just replaced mine with the AT grille, but kept my factory chrome bezel.
ALSO have a new AT bezel that is ready to paint match.

Pics of the at bezel?

• 2 months later...